Copenhagen v Celtic - Europa League (round of 32, 1st leg), Thursday 20 Feb - kick-off 17.55 - all comments here

I thought we were brilliant first half. Overall happy with getting a draw but should have been a win. Ajer again shaky at the back which is a worry. I would have gladly taken the draw before the game but our penchant for playing one half needs to end. We are through and Sevco will be dumped out. Rob Mc Hun was totally unreal. Hate that bastard with a passion. Plus, that has to be the worst dump of a grass pitch in football.

I thought we were brilliant first half. Overall happy with getting a draw but should have been a win. Ajer again shaky at the back which is a worry. I would have gladly taken the draw before the game but our penchant for playing one half needs to end.

reckon if the halves had been reversed we would all be over the moon with the result...im also happy about the result as i reckon we will turn them over (y)

I thought we were brilliant first half. Overall happy with getting a draw but should have been a win. Ajer again shaky at the back which is a worry. I would have gladly taken the draw before the game but our penchant for playing one half needs to end. We are through and Sevco will be dumped out. Rob Mc Hun was totally unreal. Hate that bastard with a passion. Plus, that has to be the worst dump of a grass pitch in football.
I have a nasty suspicion that Alex Rae jizzed himself when they scored their third.
Hagi's wonder strike "it took a slight deflection" aye about 8 fuckin yards!
Rob McHun Gruffalo caught offside "oooh it was marginal" aye about 4 fuckin yards!

Ajer goes to ground to easily for my liking you'd think someone would have a word he made quite a few howlers last night but wasn't the only one

I have a nasty suspicion that Alex Rae jizzed himself when they scored their third.
Hagi's wonder strike "it took a slight deflection" aye about 8 fuckin yards!
Rob McHun Gruffalo caught offside "oooh it was marginal" aye about 4 fuckin yards!
Amazing what you see through cats een Hoopy. They have great eyesight 👀 I wonder how they can see so well and they can even reflect your cars light to keep you safe dugs canny dae that puuurrrr

HH 🐈

Back