Copenhagen v Celtic - Europa League (round of 32, 1st leg), Thursday 20 Feb - kick-off 17.55 - all comments here

Ajer goes to ground to easily for my liking you'd think someone would have a word he made quite a few howlers last night but wasn't the only one
He can't use his left leg. He isn't a CB. I'm hoping Hatem can come in because against better teams big Ajer will cost us. He needs a rest and time to practice using both his legs. He has been ropey for weeks but us still playing because the CB we needed in the transfer window didn't arrive and with injuries meant he kept being picked. I love bug Ajer but he needs to improve and fast.

he also made some brilliant tackles and interventions as well though

Woah! Steady with the realistic positivity. Why would you praise Ajer's several goal-saving tackles when you could berate him for that time he mistimed a tackle on the half-way line that came to nowt?

The kid is still developing, still learning his third position as a professional footballer. He's one of the best centre halves we've had in years and will get better. When he moves to the Bundesliga for +£15m (which will be a massive undervaluation), is hailed as one of the best in Europe and we're forced to read article after article about how Lawell - I mean Celtic - will be due 10% of his huge transfer fee to Chelsea or ManUre, then the Celtic Da critics will rate him.

Last edited:
Woah! Steady with the realistic positivity. Why would you praise Ajer's several goal-saving tackles when you could berate him for that time he mistimed a tackle on the half-way line that came to nowt?

The kid is still developing, still learning his third position as a professional footballer. He's one of the best centre halves we've had in years and will get better. When moves to the Bundesliga for +£15m (which will be a massive undervaluation), is hailed as one of the best in Europe and we're forced to read article after article about how Lawell - I mean Celtic - will be due 10% of his huge transfer fee to Chelsea or ManUre, then the Celtic Da critics will rate him.

bang on sir

Managed to come away with a draw at half time most of us were wondering if there could be a couple more goals added in the second half only for Copenhagen to up their game and Celtic seemingly unable to adapt to the chamge. Should have taken the chances we made although some times it was down to poor decision-making and their keeper having a good game,hopefully the chances created are tucked away and we go through I really don't want another repeat of the CO qualifier against Cluj.

Seen that on FB

Dear Celtic fans. Thank you for a glorious match yesterday and thank you for your good energy.

To be honest, we don't have a lot of good experience with guesting football fans in Parken, but you came with so much love, unity and good energy. Thank you for that ♥️

We are all looking forward to visit Your beautiful stadium Thursday next week and I will also attend..

Lots of love from Denmark me and my team FC Copenhagen.

Managed to come away with a draw at half time most of us were wondering if there could be a couple more goals added in the second half only for Copenhagen to up their game and Celtic seemingly unable to adapt to the chamge. Should have taken the chances we made although some times it was down to poor decision-making and their keeper having a good game,hopefully the chances created are tucked away and we go through I really don't want another repeat of the CO qualifier against Cluj.

Hopefully the Cluj experience will ward off any complacency and, God willing, McGregor won't start at left back this time (though, who does play there remains a frustration).

I don't think Copenhagen are as streetwise was Cluj but let's take nothing for granted.

So fekn happy for you. Found out I need to stay overnight in Oban for work. Not happy is an understatement. Need a hotel showing the match.
Can you not take yer boax and an internet cable (or ask the hotel for one) and plug in direct to internet connection Stevie. If not, you should find a stream. Mainly 3:00 ko Saturdays at Parkhead that are the big problem

So fekn happy for you. Found out I need to stay overnight in Oban for work. Not happy is an understatement. Need a hotel showing the match.
Didnt think there would be any tickets left but there was quite a few available.That miserable cunt i work with got an email a few weeks ago offering him the chance of another 2 tickets but everyhins a hassle to him!anyhow glad i got one!You'll find somewhere in Oban mate ,we bumped into a few Celtic fans up there when we played Inter about 5 year ago,plenty of huns up there Steviebhoy😅

Members online

Latest posts

Back