CORBYN, used as target practice????

Fair enough. I full understand the points of concern raised. I don't know the mindsets of the soldiers that were in the video or exactly how far right or extreme the views they hold.
There will be punishment dished out for the social media video released as there are strict bans on that type of thing.

At one time I used to have a newspaper clipping of Barry Ferguson's head that I pinned to a dartboard. I've never got round to a real life decapitation and switch out of my darts for throwing axes.
The same way it is unlikely that those soldiers will switch out for real guns and murder Jezza!
I don't approve of the video.
If it gives encouragement to just one nutter to take things to the next level then of course it's a bad thing.

Fair enough. I full understand the points of concern raised. I don't know the mindsets of the soldiers that were in the video or exactly how far right or extreme the views they hold.
There will be punishment dished out for the social media video released as there are strict bans on that type of thing.

At one time I used to have a newspaper clipping of Barry Ferguson's head that I pinned to a dartboard. I've never got round to a real life decapitation and switch out of my darts for throwing axes.
The same way it is unlikely that those soldiers will switch out for real guns and murder Jezza!
I don't approve of the video.
If it gives encouragement to just one nutter to take things to the next level then of course it's a bad thing.
social media deflection,waitin on a tommy robinson face bein used, yawn, geeza stella!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back