CORONAVIRUS THREATENS TO CURTAIL SPL AND SCOTTISH CUP

F@*k coronavirus!!! And not because you may stop the league. Not because you may stop the cups. Not because you may halt the march to 10......fuck you because I've been to every supermarket and corner shop in fucking guildford and cannot find one bastarding roll of toilet roll!!! I didnt even know there was toilet roll shortage!! I knew about the hand sanitizer shortage but toilet roll!!!!!
FUCK OFF Coronavirus!!!!

Is there a RUN on them Lubo? :ROFLMAO:

F@*k coronavirus!!! And not because you may stop the league. Not because you may stop the cups. Not because you may halt the march to 10......fuck you because I've been to every supermarket and corner shop in fucking guildford and cannot find one bastarding roll of toilet roll!!! I didnt even know there was toilet roll shortage!! I knew about the hand sanitizer shortage but toilet roll!!!!!
FUCK OFF Coronavirus!!!!
yeah there was a lot of arseholes when i lived down there ,only in engurland in the face of a plague would they want there arse clean ,

Up here there's tons of bog roll ,but booze sales are on the climb

FUCK OFF Coronavirus!!!!
Use the daily retard Lubo...... 😄 😄

Braga was a fluke and sevco only won because they were awful. Bayern will be a different class altogether and this tie will be an utter embarrassment to the tribute act and will shatter any hope they have left.
Why was it a fluke??? They beat them home and away. Let’s not be like them credit where credits due

We'd want to win it by our own efforts and LEAVE NO POSSIBLE room for deflection or detraction from our achievements In years to come certain quarters of Scottish Football will deny that 10 IAR is valid because we were handed our 9th Title

The Scottish Cup is also a major concern as that would affect our Quadruple Treble attempt

HH🍀
fcuks sake. come to terms about what's going on out there in the world outside football will ye?
thousands dead and most folk reckoning it'll get significantly worse for us all.
And you're worried about the possibility of our 9th in a row being tainted? even though we're miles ahead of the field!
the quadruple treble doesnae matter a flying fcuk either bearing in mind what's happening.
2 from 3, with abandoned Scottish cup, will do me fine.

're that other message 2 back.
I'd love to hear that SFA offering us the title is genuine but I suspect, naw i and most others know, it's pile of the brown stuff. After all, who knows how many further games will be played. and Huns accepting their lot🤪
geez peace

Back