Coronavirus

It has been a mad couple o weeks. This forum and the Bhoys and Ghirls on it esp the regulars (too many to mention, SP, Shammy, Stevie, The Stella man, Kelly, Fifty, Lubo, tic, TGS, Deadner, Larry Caf, Dilligaff, JS67, TT, Big Ian,TV, BB, Hoopy, imatim, benignis,Boab, winter, lennono,Ray, Niall j, BC 1958,SPN, WeeDoc and many more, sorry if I missed oot anyone) have eased the strain and stress of lockdown. Some of things posted on here has given me n Mrs some great laughs. We all need a good laugh just noo. Thanks for making all this chaos a wee bit less stressful. Keep the laughs coming ya mad bastards.

Just watched a bust oot my window. Seven Polis and three guys handcuffed. All bunched up in a group while another two Polis search the car. Was gonna shout "social distancing" oot the windie but thought I better not.

Last edited:
I had an episode on that bridge once upon a time, I was working on a site in the toon and fell out with the girlfriend, she fucked off in a huff.
She lived in Alexandria so I went after her, hit 130 going over the bridge, next day one of my colleagues told me about the speed camera on the bridge. Fuck it!
Still, I managed to get to her before she got home to her husband! 😹

That's ma neck of the woods, wus her man a hun by any chance, Aye yer a durty buggerπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Members online

Back