Coronavirus

My mother is 74 and being treated at the beatson on a trial chemo it’s probably just buying her time she has to isolate for 3 months and I’m 200 odd miles away
Bigger question is how this was facilitated happen, apathetic people? No more fight, dumb down society? Real questions.🤔
for me it boils down to selfishness from Thatcher on every politician appealed to the lowest human instinct of self preservation and the majority went for it

Human compassion means whenever possible we want to be with our loved ones at their final breath and we don't want to think about dying on our own.

However our sick are dying isolated and being disposed of in mass graves like nameless medieval paupers.
When you look what South Korea and Germany did to control the virus none of this should have happened Trump and his shadow Johnston are culpable in genocide and they don’t give a fuck

Phuq the rich! 🥢 :mad:🍺
Absolutely, these rich bastards that are apparently immune from this disease like that cunt Boris or that other rich cunt Dalglish, if only they could be struck down with this working class disease then we could dance on their grave and celebrate that this disease really is indiscriminate.
Get a grip of yourself Mick, you have a certain influence on this forum, with that should come a responsibility to be moderately sensible in your views, let's face it those bereft of brain might actually believe you!

Absolutely, these rich bastards that are apparently immune from this disease like that cunt Boris or that other rich cunt Dalglish, if only they could be struck down with this working class disease then we could dance on their grave and celebrate that this disease really is indiscriminate.
Get a grip of yourself Mick, you have a certain influence on this forum, with that should come a responsibility to be moderately sensible in your views, let's face it those bereft of brain might actually believe you!
Kenny went to hospital with an infection,was tested, as per current NHS regulations,and tested positive, check your facts before posting Hoopy but hey, a GCSE in biology might come in useful someday, and as for certain influence,ma shit carries no more weight than anybody else, Slainthe Hoopy 🍺

Kenny went to hospital with an infection,was tested, as per current NHS regulations,and tested positive, check your facts before posting Hoopy but hey, a GCSE in biology might come in useful someday, and as for certain influence,ma shit carries no more weight than anybody else, Slainthe Hoopy 🍺
So Kenny was in exactly the same situation as Boris, but we should care for Kenny but laugh at Boris? Sorry I'm finding the technicalities quite difficult, I'm assuming both are wealthy but only one is worthy would that be right?

So Kenny was in exactly the same situation as Boris, but we should care for Kenny but laugh at Boris? Sorry I'm finding the technicalities quite difficult, I'm assuming both are wealthy but only one is worthy would that be right?
If that's the way ye think Hoopy good on ye,one formulates and implements policy,affecting millions of lives, the other is a pensioner, go figure, Slainthe Hoopy 🍺

Maybe, just maybe we should care about anyone who has contracted this illness regardless of their political persuasions? Then go back to hating every cunt after its done, too much to ask,?
Well Hoopy,ah seem tae remember you getting your panties in a bunch when, a certain Michael D ?(no relation!) accused you of the very same thing your accusing me of,we all defended you, saying you need a sense of humour to see you through dark times,think ye might have tae clean out your closet, Slainthe Hoopy 🍺

Well Hoopy,ah seem tae remember you getting your panties in a bunch when, a certain Michael D ?(no relation!) accused you of the very same thing your accusing me of,we all defended you, saying you need a sense of humour to see you through dark times,think ye might have tae clean out your closet, Slainthe Hoopy 🍺
You're mistaken Mick, Michael D accused me of mocking sufferers of this illness which I never did, regardless of their social class as you well know.
I'll be clear i wish everyone who is afflicted by this illness my very best wishes, be they rich, poor, tory or even hun. Is that clear enough?

You're mistaken Mick, Michael D accused me of mocking sufferers of this illness which I never did, regardless of their social class as you well know.
I'll be clear i wish everyone who is afflicted by this illness my very best wishes, be they rich, poor, tory or even hun. Is that clear enough?
" Michael D accused me of mocking sufferers of this illness which I never did," well to Michael D (no relation) ye did
yet ye accuse me of mockin sufferers? if you sat your GCSE english look up the word hypocrisy,ye know people in glass houses,or even check the post where Michael D (no relation) attacked ye, Slainthe Hoopy🍺

" Michael D accused me of mocking sufferers of this illness which I never did," well to Michael D (no relation) ye did
yet ye accuse me of mockin sufferers? if you sat your GCSE english look up the word hypocrisy,ye know people in glass houses,or even check the post where Michael D (no relation) attacked ye, Slainthe Hoopy🍺
I got a 2 for English mate ,a know hard to believe but a did 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got no desire to make a cunt of you Mick so don't shake my tree when it comes to semantics or a coconut might fall, I'm going to to bed. Take care Mick.

Back