Coronavirus

Rent boys now pigs ffs ,thought you were kiddin there until i googled it.
No, we heard about that here, in the Colonies, when Cameron was vying for PM, read about the Bullingdon Boys a few years back, and their sick, initiation ceremonies
They are all, truly, sad bastards
If something came out about you in the media, you'd be fucking mortified, but not these pricks, you just have to look at the Saxe-Coburgs, one rule for the ruling class and another for us
Hanging out with Savile, giving the cunt a knighthood, FFS
Then it's Prince Andrew and his mate Epstein, paedo ring, and speaking of that, what happened to the investigation into WM paedo ring ?
They lurch from one scandal to another, and it all seems to vanish, as the next one crops up

I had to test if I was fit to drive, by going for a drive to Castle Barnard.
A statement of Sevcoesque stupidity.
Treating the people like we are all fools. Just an absolute bulshitter sneering with contempt at us. Tory filth, I hate them nearly as much as I hate sevco.

You would hope one of the reporters would have asked

A, why didn't you go to hospital in London

B, when the ambulance came to see your son did you tell them you had covid symptoms and why not go seek medical help in Durham

c. who the fk drives 1/2 hour to check their eye sight

No, we heard about that here, in the Colonies, when Cameron was vying for PM, read about the Bullingdon Boys a few years back, and their sick, initiation ceremonies
They are all, truly, sad bastards
If something came out about you in the media, you'd be fucking mortified, but not these pricks, you just have to look at the Saxe-Coburgs, one rule for the ruling class and another for us
Hanging out with Savile, giving the cunt a knighthood, FFS
Then it's Prince Andrew and his mate Epstein, paedo ring, and speaking of that, what happened to the investigation into WM paedo ring ?
They lurch from one scandal to another, and it all seems to vanish, as the next one crops up
Its being going on for years mate,read about a Tory politician Robert Boothby a while ago ,a known peadophile and Savilles mate.Heres a pic of him with another well known nonce Ronnie Kray.12-ronnie-kray.jpg

Its being going on for years mate,read about a Tory politician Robert Boothby a while ago ,a known peadophile and Savilles mate.Heres a pic of him with another well known nonce Ronnie Kray.View attachment 9617
Been happening in WM since the 60's and probably well before that
Cyril Smith, Ted Heath and others
Time, something was done about it
That's why we get fuckers like the Tories, and their 'Old Boys Club' network

Members online

Back