Coronavirus

West of Scotland, what are the odds
High I hope, remember a few yrs back they took over George square for a "cultural" gathering, they had bands a stage, seats vendors the lot,guys selling everything, all surrounding roads closed and it was right in the middle of summer, What could go wrong.........
Well..The good old Scottish weather decided it was time for rain, it rained and rained until they all feked off home soaked to the skin in their toy soldier polyester uniforms. Then the sun came out for a fortnight after it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🌂☂️☔🌝

High I hope, remember a few yrs back they took over George square for a "cultural" gathering, they had bands a stage, seats vendors the lot,guys selling everything, all surrounding roads closed and it was right in the middle of summer, What could go wrong.........
Well..The good old Scottish weather decided it was time for rain, it rained and rained until they all feked off home soaked to the skin in their toy soldier polyester uniforms. Then the sun came out for a fortnight after it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🌂☔🌝
Mind that 🤣🤣

Well..The good old Scottish weather decided it was time for rain, it rained and rained until they all feked off home soaked to the skin in their toy soldier polyester uniforms. Then the sun came out for a fortnight after it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🌂☔🌝
I remember that, some were sitting in their 'finery' wrapped in black bin bags...fitting of course
HH

Members online

No members online now.

Back