Coronavirus

DILLIGAF

10 minutes of Alex rae talking baws then a hun caller and then just heading over to Radio Clyde update on the traffic with any cunt that wants to do it. Quiet on the M8 if you are heading in from the North or the East or South or any fucking direction you want to come in from. Were the fuck is everyone.

View attachment 9854
I've walked that route, at 1 in the morning
*Flashback city
;-)

DILLIGAF

Do you think it's time to start building the Ark, Dul
Ah yes, the Ark
You mean, Noah's Magic Zoo Boat ?
2 of every type of animal eh?
How'd they get the birds on , for a start ?
Apart from that, 2 penguins walked from Antarctica, to get onboard, aye, that's a belter
40 days of monsoons - build a boat !!
Fucks sake
40 days of rain, used to be called Summer ;-)
HH

michael duffy

Ah yes, the Ark
You mean, Noah's Magic Zoo Boat ?
2 of every type of animal eh?
How'd they get the birds on , for a start ?
Apart from that, 2 penguins walked from Antarctica, to get onboard, aye, that's a belter
40 days of monsoons - build a boat !!
Fucks sake
40 days of rain, used to be called Summer ;-)
HH
Bastaart barred the unicorns! gurrrr!
It was easier tae get intae the Normandy when ye were stocious! 🍺 🥳

Fisiani

Just heard Alec Rae say that Hearts had a good legal case re unlawful relegation. He obviously has not read rule A3. It's a belter of a rule. When the season is deemed finished then the team in position 12 is relegated. End of story. Basic law. France does not have Rule A3. I wish someone would read it out to him. It was also the unanimous decision of the Premiership clubs. ie Hearts voted to be relegated. You could not make this up.

michael duffy

Just heard Alec Rae say that Hearts had a good legal case re unlawful relegation. He obviously has not read rule A3. It's a belter of a rule. When the season is deemed finished then the team in position 12 is relegated. End of story. Basic law. France does not have Rule A3. I wish someone would read it out to him. It was also the unanimous decision of the Premiership clubs. ie Hearts voted to be relegated. You could not make this up.
Alex nosferatu Rae ebt recipient,during the murray cheating years,cannot grasp the fact that the spfl is a members associaton, the clubs, 42 of them decide and the spfl implement the decisions of the clubs!,he is just another gullible hun employed by the pro hun media, to push a pro hun agenda,rule number 1 with the huns is, they dont do rules

michael duffy

Two of each animal would mean the children had to have sex with each other. Genetic disaster. It's amazing that some people actually believe it was a historical event.
This is the mentality of the hun Doc,

Fisiani

Ah'm sure ye could do a lecture into the mentality of a hun Doc!
Arrogant, Belligerant, Corpulent, Delusional, Entitled, Flailing, Going for 55 (Yep-truly delusional), Hateful. Indigent, Jailed, Kinky, Laughable, Malodorous, Nervous, Obnoxious, Panicking, Quitters, Regrettable, Scum, Threatening, Sozzled, Tearful,Unlikeable, Venomous, Wearisome, Xenophobic, Yucky, ZOMBIES.

Last edited:

michael duffy

Fuck this lockdown,and 2 metre social distancing,make it a metre,get back tae work,demonstrate,protect statues,have a rave,go shopping,we're fed up wi' coronovirus,hey , but be alert! Lives don't matter!
It's tough though,let the economy tank,or, let the sick,the frail,elderly snuff it tae protect the herd! 🍺 🥳 blessed are the cheesemakers🧀

Last edited:

Andy_in_ch

We used to talk about the tyranny of distance. Now we are grateful for it. I've started teaching health professionals on the internet since the lockdown began and every two weeks the audience grows by 50%. Tomorrow I'm talking on how to treat chronic pain that fails to respond to any treatment. In two weeks how to park all emotional baggage and trauma with no need for any disclosure.
How do you treat something that doesn't respond to treatment 🙂? I like your positive attitude.

Members online

Latest posts