Coronavirus

Well they’ll probably use the discredited Algorithm for the Education Fuck up and hey Presto nobody died nobody had Covid19 and Boris was actually Pregnant 🤰 the whole thing was a game.
The Tories are a shower of Bastards they’ll start to point fingers at the NHS all frontline workers they will blame them for not working hard enough For Every poor soul who has passed the Tories see less money to pay out in Benefits and pensions silver lining
But the English voted for them but every cunt suffers. Hate them with a passion Shadow2
A passion. But your bang on Bud bang on

HH 🤬

👏👏👏 Spot on mate.

I'll never understand the mentality of the people who are not wealthy toffs who vote for these sociopaths JamSam.....I mean who looks at these soulless c*nts, their attitudes and their policies and thinks that's who I want in charge that's who I want making life changing decisions that will impact my
and my family's lives for years to come.

👏👏👏 Spot on mate.

I'll never understand the mentality of the people who are not wealthy toffs who vote for these sociopaths JamSam.....I mean who looks at these soulless c*nts, their attitudes and their policies and thinks that's who I want in charge that's who I want making life changing decisions that will impact my
and my family's lives for years to come.
It’s like SMSM doon there the media call the shots you tell lies every day about a political party mud sticks they destroyed The Labour leader Kinnock Foot then Corbyn So what’s left Boris Maggie and Major. The Murdochs of this world only look out for there bottom dollar
To be fair it’s the same everyfuckingwhere look at the States. Media power = You get what you advertise. never Beat the bastards sadly

HH 🤬

It’s like SMSM doon there the media call the shots you tell lies every day about a political party mud sticks they destroyed The Labour leader Kinnock Foot then Corbyn So what’s left Boris Maggie and Major. The Murdochs of this world only look out for there bottom dollar
To be fair it’s the same everyfuckingwhere look at the States. Media power = You get what you advertise. never Beat the bastards sadly

HH 🤬

It's the same the world over mate, rich privileged fuckers all working hand in glove with one another to enrich themselves by denying the majority but there is something particularly rotten about the UK establishment that sets them apart from the rest. There's an inherent nastiness and cruelness to how they operate and it's why anybody who dares to propose the slightest of changes to their rigged system or puts the rights and needs of the people before their wants are mercilessly eviscerated!

Posted this last week but it's worth posting again, the late great George Carlin had these fuckers nailed and described what these types are all about better than I ever could.....

Phuqing gurrrrr! the creeping privatisation of healthcare in this country,reducing the NHS's position even further,we'll now have first rate healthcare, if you can pay top dollar
second rate healthcare if you have insurance?
and third rate healthcare for the rest of us?:mad:
Check oot documents hacked from Liam Foxs e-mail. All about the post- brexit trade deal with the US. Healthcare and hormone meat and dairy products are top of the agenda. The NHS is not safe in Tory hands. American insurance companies chomping at the bit to introduce the profit margin to cancer care or any kind of care.
I have heard some horror stories from my US in laws about healthcare there.

Drug addicts now MD a lot of the old characters gone mate. Guy with walking stick MD platforms and crombie

View attachment 10665
There was an old Glaswegian guy used to go aboot Dundee, his name was Gerry but everyone called him "feed the bear" cos that was his catchphrase. He loved to sing Celtic songs. He stopped my mate n me in the Mid Craigie area, he had a tin o beans in one hand and a can o Special Brew in the other, Where am I boys? Mid, my mate told him. I don't fuckin like it! he says and awa he went. A real character but always in and oot jail for drunk and disorderly, never harmed anyone though.

:D
look at d mini gang noddin selektiv along
the%2Bshamrock%2Bcelticnoise.jpg

the%2Bshamrock%2Bcelticnoise%2B2.jpg

Didny even need a stone

Back