Coronavirus

Yeah, you're right. We need to get the derby done and dusted.
Absolutely. Bear in mind the zombies are campaigning to get awarded leagues they won during World War II (even though it was made clear at the time they would not be, and players could play for various teams depending upon where they were stationed) - including 1 season where only 5 games were played!!! Let's make sure they have no wiggle room for starting any nonsense by getting to the top and staying there.

Absolutely. Bear in mind the zombies are campaigning to get awarded leagues they won during World War II (even though it was made clear at the time they would not be, and players could play for various teams depending upon where they were stationed) - including 1 season where only 5 games were played!!! Let's make sure they have no wiggle room for starting any nonsense by getting to the top and staying there.
How could the huns win the league from Berlin!

Shadow
Your comprehensive response is outstanding.
I am happy to agree to ( slightly) disagree
My only comment to conclude is that I would like the Scottish Government to give its citizens some belief in them taking personal responsibility ( you know I do understand social distancing) and not govern to the lowest common denominator, which I feel they are doing. Nanny state?
Maybe we can debate our respective views over a pint one day, obviously when the rules allow😉
Cheers mate
HH

Well done for making it through it Lmc cos even I got bored reading ma post back! :LOL:(y)

100% get what yer saying on the personal responsibility point and I wish everybody was like yerself and took more personal responsibility around this but unfortunately not all do mate. I see it every day and there are some fucking idiots out there who seem to need the basics explained to them again and again in the simplest possible terms......seriously my dug could pick up the basics quicker than some of these moon units! Remember mate, there's huns and the like oot there! :ROFLMAO:

Well until we can have a real pint mate 🍻 Slàinte Mhath!

Just on our local news:
Is it legit, or just fake news ?
Deflection to get out of debates with Joe Biden ?
Guess we'll have to wait and see

Well done for making it through it Lmc cos even I got bored reading ma post back! :LOL:(y)

100% get what yer saying on the personal responsibility point and I wish everybody was like yerself and took more personal responsibility around this but unfortunately not all do mate. I see it every day and there are some fucking idiots out there who seem to need the basics explained to them again and again in the simplest possible terms......seriously my dug could pick up the basics quicker than some of these moon units! Remember mate, there's huns and the like oot there! :ROFLMAO:

Well until we can have a real pint mate 🍻 Slàinte Mhath!
Seen a couple wearing the union jack masks in wishaw Asda the other day ,felt like telling them how fuckin daft they both looked 🤣

Just on our local news:
Is it legit, or just fake news ?
Deflection to get out of debates with Joe Biden ?
Guess we'll have to wait and see
would stick money on ducking out of debates ,,,looking for the sympathy vote

Back