Coronavirus

The Trumpster,taken to hospital 'alarmed as symptoms develope' A la Boris, treated with an 'experimental drug, Regeneron, whit's the bettin, that like Boris he'll come bouncin oot the hospital after being at 'death's door' in 3 or 4 days, having fought and beaten the virus,claims Regeneron is the 'miracle cure',gets a twofer, fought and won, and a miracle cure has been found just in time for the election!!!!! Cynical?
"Ah talk tae god and,i talk tae satan cos,i like tae hear both sides"!

The Trumpster,taken to hospital 'alarmed as symptoms develope' A la Boris, treated with an 'experimental drug, Regeneron, whit's the bettin, that like Boris he'll come bouncin oot the hospital after being at 'death's door' in 3 or 4 days, having fought and beaten the virus,claims Regeneron is the 'miracle cure',gets a twofer, fought and won, and a miracle cure has been found just in time for the election!!!!! Cynical?
"Ah talk tae god and,i talk tae satan cos,i like tae hear both sides"!
And like the malaria drugs which had zero affect on Covid-29 that he tried to force on the US public as a preventative wonder drug, I would suspect he (or associates very close to him) have a huge stake/shares in the pharmaceutical company that sells this drug!

So what about the Hydroxychloroquine that he was taking to ward off the virus? That worked out well eh?
There is a good reason we moved away from those drugs onto Malerone. When my department worked a lot in West Africa we had to use these drugs and there were so many side effects - I was lucky only getting small mouth ulcers but some of my guys suffered from awful nightmares and close to depression. They certainly aren't safe for medium-term use for the majority of the population as he repeatedly pushed and tried to stoing arm the US medical experts into making recommended forceveryday use.

There is a good reason we moved away from those drugs onto Malerone. When my department worked a lot in West Africa we had to use these drugs and there were so many side effects - I was lucky only getting small mouth ulcers but some of my guys suffered from awful nightmares and close to depression. They certainly aren't safe for medium-term use for the majority of the population as he repeatedly pushed and tried to stoing arm the US medical experts into making recommended forceveryday use.
Ano, that stuff has horrendous and often dangerous side effects. I'm currently overseeing a situation with someone who has been started on it but I wouldn't be taking it just on the off chance that it might stop me getting the virus.

Aye, Donny The Draft Dodger, Dodged Vietnam (3 times), diddny dodge the Covid-19, that's fuckin karma.

FFS, don't mention lockdoon I couldn't handle another one stuck in the hoose wae the Mrs & Daughter every 21 days war breaks oot, Mrs gets defensive, when daughter snaps or knarks at me. She's like her Mum was every 21 days, It's water aff a ducks back tae me, when I tell Mrs she just like you were, I never spoke tae you like that, aye & worse. Learned behaviour 😂😂😂

Also get short temper wae these twats in the Supermarkets, Panicking about shite paper ffs, If they had any common sense(they don't) When things returned tae normal I was picking up 9pkt loo roll, Bottle of Malt & the odd pack of Stella when out, now I've got a stand by supply of Booze & nay chance of dying wae a Shity Shuck. 😂😂😂

This was a question in the guardian quiz today... What links

William Gladstone; The Republican Party, Celtic FC, 10,000 men ?

McCann and Willie Miller trying to make the case going to the cinema or the supermarket is the same as going to the game .
Its not, in a supermarket you are not confined to a space you can freely move, at the cinema you are not inclined to hug and jump around, who the fuck wants to go to a football match and sit on your own just watching, football as a sport is a jubilant sport, you embrace, do the huddle etc, thats the risk, same as rock concerts, some of the pundits wanting to protect their own interest, they see their job on the line.
McCanns argument about a supermarket and football ground is flawed for the fact mentioned celebrations take place when goals are scored, i would not go to a football match and sit in isolation were is the fun in that. We have seen the cardboard cut outs, I am sure i would not like to sit like a cardboard cut out just to give businesses money. Clubs treated fans like shite for years and took them for granted, karma is now taking its toll on some of them

McCann and Willie Miller trying to make the case going to the cinema or the supermarket is the same as going to the game .
Its not, in a supermarket you are not confined to a space you can freely move, at the cinema you are not inclined to hug and jump around, who the fuck wants to go to a football match and sit on your own just watching, football as a sport is a jubilant sport, you embrace, do the huddle etc, thats the risk, same as rock concerts, some of the pundits wanting to protect their own interest, they see their job on the line.
McCanns argument about a supermarket and football ground is flawed for the fact mentioned celebrations take place when goals are scored, i would not go to a football match and sit in isolation were is the fun in that. We have seen the cardboard cut outs, I am sure i would not like to sit like a cardboard cut out just to give businesses money. Clubs treated fans like shite for years and took them for granted, karma is now taking its toll on some of them
Imagine quietly sitting in a near deserted stadium not being allowed to stand up, shout, sing or celebrate if your team score? It would be like watching a game at Pittodrie! You can't even go to the toilet during the game if you are needing a pish!

Back