Coronavirus

Personally think its time for a full national lockdown like March to protect people until this vaccine takes effect. New cases are through the roof, NHS are struggling again, getting fucking scary.
Keep safe everyone.
I also think we should be shutting airports, ferry ports etc. We've tried everything else very half-heartedly in fear of upsetting one group or other.

A wee update on my mother in law. She has been ill and at first the hospital thought she had a stroke. She went to hospital not knowing or suspecting she had Covid. She is displaying none of the usual Covid symptoms. Her blood and oxygen levels are normal and an MRI showed no anomalies. She is ill, she has Covid but no Covid symptoms. My sister in law sent us this article which seems to explain what's happening to my mother in law. We don't know for sure though. Although her symptoms are as described in the article.

Last edited:
A wee update on my mother in law. She has been ill and at first the hospital thought she had a stroke. She went to hospital not knowing or suspecting she had Covid. She is displaying none of the usual Covid symptoms. Her blood and oxygen levels are normal and an MRI showed no anomalies. She is ill, she has Covid but no Covid symptoms. My sister in law sent us this article which seems to explain what's happening to my mother in law. We don't know for sure though. Although her symptoms are as described in the article.

I hope she comes through this with no lasting effects. 💚

Last edited:

Hope she gets better soon. It just goes to show that the docs are finding different ways this fkn virus is trying to get us.

Members online

Latest posts

Back