Coronavirus

Just a wee update aboot ma son and daughter.....Liam's eye is healing good.....still a wee bit blurred but gettin better........My daughters hubby has also tested positive.....The whole family(2 grand daughters and grandson) all now tested pos with Covid......Linda says she has a head cold, and a wee bit pressure on her chest.....She has no underlying health probs....Kaitlin had it first in the family....she had the same symptons as her mum has.....she said lasts for 5 days....then started feeling better .....

Just a wee update aboot ma son and daughter.....Liam's eye is healing good.....still a wee bit blurred but gettin better........My daughters hubby has also tested positive.....The whole family(2 grand daughters and grandson) all now tested pos with Covid......Linda says she has a head cold, and a wee bit pressure on her chest.....She has no underlying health probs....Kaitlin had it first in the family....she had the same symptons as her mum has.....she said lasts for 5 days....then started feeling better .....

Sorry to hear that the family is having such a tough time of it just now Lennono, wishing them all the best mate and hope they all get well soon mate. ;)(y)

Fingers crossed, pal. I'm sure they will be fine but I'm sending my best wishes.

Aye, I'll put this here. I'm gonnie be taking a wee break fae things online just now.. My twin sister passed away suddenly last week it was a brain aneurism. So I'm a bit broken mentally, I talked to her on Tuesday & she sounded fine, Wedensday afternoon she died. So I'm gonnie be logging out.

I'll be back in a few months, if not sooner

I'll leave wae a big hug tae yee aw, Stay Safe

TT xx

Aye, I'll put this here. I'm gonnie be taking a wee break fae things online just now.. My twin sister passed away suddenly last week it was a brain aneurism. So I'm a bit broken mentally, I talked to her on Tuesday & she sounded fine, Wedensday afternoon she died. So I'm gonnie be logging out.

TT xx
TT, sincere condolences pal
Stay safe and come back when you feel up to it
YNWA

1611558002089.png

TT xx
So sorry for your loss, TT. You're in my thoughts and prayers. 🍀

TT xx

So sorry for your loss TT. We will be here for you when you get back mate. 💚🍀💚🍀

TT xx
Sorry to hear that mate...

TT xx
So sorry to hear that TT, Condolences to you and your family mate.

H.H @ YNWA.

TT xx
I'm so sorry TT. Just you take as long as you need to to get things sorted. As you will know you will be taking our best wishes with you because of this very sad news. Take care, TT. We'll speak again soon. YNWA

Last edited:

TT xx
1611558019760.png

There is a outstanding question on COVID 19 that nobody has answered is why no player at sevco has reported he is in self isolation,you never here of any testing result have they found the miricle cure,or is this something ELSE that the SFA/SPL ignore,it stands to reason that if some of the biggest clubs in the world various sports are reporting players back room staff even managers are in isolation,however not it seems at sevco,
They are so fleet fast and silky smooth that not even covid with go faster stripes could catch them and if it did it would be a penalty to them

TT xx
So sorry for your loss TT, take as long as you need, HH Y.N.W.A

Members online

Latest posts

Back