Coronavirus

Hi Andy just watched Sky news this morning and they’re in The Royal free in London and the Age they’re mainly dealing with is in the Late 50’s this new Variant seems to be targeting younger folks if you get the chance to see it it’s pretty Stark
And when you see Bob at the end it’s heartbreaking.

HH 🙏
That sounds too grim for me jamsam😕. I prefer mindless optimism and hope that the worst is already over.

I've already had my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and the only side effect was a headache which was gone after 2 Paracetamol but I don't really want to wait for 12 weeks for the next dose if the manufacturers only advise 6 weeks between jabs.

Anyway I've just been given a test kit at work to test myself twice a week. A bloody year after the first outbreak and this is the first time I'm getting tested even though I'm a frontline worker. It's 🤪
There's a rumour going about suggesting the Pfizer vaccine shrinks people, thats the top shelf of your fridge out of bounds. 😐

On our news yesterday, a 19 year old kid, worked in a care home caught Covid, passed away the other day
It's one year ago today that Canada's first Covid case was diagnosed
As usual people didn't listen to the healthcare professionals, and it got worse, the more people refused to isolate, stop going to parties, not wearing masks, the higher the numbers of cases went
Now, we are being told, that there will be a hold up on the vaccine, and Canada will not be getting as much of the vaccine as first promised
There's a definite lack of respect among the population in regards to wearing a mask, to help stop the spread, people are assaulting people when they're asked to wear one before entering a store
Fucking mutants

HH
Over here they never listened to the medical advisors early enough on every occasion. Too late to each lockdown. We only lockdown when the NHS is nearly to the max capacity, not to get ahead of anything. I see it all the time people in shops not wearing masks etc. I just cannot understand why you would want to take chances with your health and even your life or someone elses.
To be fair they've got the vaccine right as far as purchasing goes. The roll out seems to be gathering momentum, but they've decided to increase the time period between doses. Another fuck up on the way knowing this lot.
Our numbers will prb peak about now, its 3 weeks since the schools went back for a day, yes a DAY after XMAS holidays, then they were closed. I mean millions of kids that haven't really had any contact in the mix for a day, a day later they're off and your 'closing' the country.
The wee snotter of a human that is the Health Minister saying earlier it could be after Easter
My Catholic calender is a bit fuzzy but from memory thats mid April, we are miles away from this 'lockdown' coming to its end.

I've already had my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and the only side effect was a headache which was gone after 2 Paracetamol but I don't really want to wait for 12 weeks for the next dose if the manufacturers only advise 6 weeks between jabs.

Anyway I've just been given a test kit at work to test myself twice a week. A bloody year after the first outbreak and this is the first time I'm getting tested even though I'm a frontline worker. It's 🤪
Stay safe Shammy look after yourself your Employer’s like mine couldn’t give a flying.
mon the frontline

HH 👏

You are correct Shammy. The recommended period between doses is 42 days max, not 84. Just watched Hancock boasting about how many have been vaccinated, what he should say is HALF vaccinated. Just another example of the Gov trying to spin a story to make them look good. I hope for the sake of the people it doesnt end up biting them on the arse and people being given a false sense of security with only one dose. Its a 2 dose vaccine for a reason.

They gave London 48hrs notice that lockdown two was coming in 2 days time. ( it was a Sat at 6PM). Have a look at the photos from London train stations in the 48 hrs before lockdown two. The trains were packed with people heading N,E,S,W and taking the new Kent variant with them to all four corners of this island.
I also looked at the one third will die headline that's in people's minds.
With Dee due to travel I looked at the numbers. This is what I found.
For every 1000 people who get Covid 19, 10 or 1% will prove fatal.
For every 1000 people who get Kent Variant, 13 or 1.3% will prove fatal.
One third more people will die but that is a third of a percent not one third of people who get it.
The headline writers need to be very careful of misleading headlines.
The headline writers know exactly what they are doing they love nothing more than a big scary headline fear sells nearly as well as sex

Think it should be on every channel might stop the Twats that think it’s a hoax
Wake up your selfish behaviour is killing people. Rant over

HH 🙏💉
If people don't believe it, have them sign a do not resuscitate order and if they get the virus, they won't be wasting resources and we won't have to listen to their whining
There's protests about it being fake, on an almost weeklys basis, it's mental
Our borders are closed, but you can still fly in, from most places around the world
Makes no sense
We live a ten minute walk from the US border, the small town (1300 locals) with no cases of Covid whatsoever, are on their death bed financially, as it's tourist based
It's a peninsula, and in order to drive to Washington State, they have to cross into Canada, then back into the States, at the big US border, a 45 minute drive away

Point Roberts, USA
While there is one doctor's clinic, there is no hospital, dentist, pharmacist or veterinarian, and because American health insurers will not pay for treatment from Canadian providers, Point Roberts residents usually seek medical care in Bellingham, Washington, although Vancouver is closer.

Careful folk fake vaccine invite emails are doing the rounds asking people to register AND give your bank account details, bloody scum bags 🙄

I got a text from the "HSBC" this morning asking me to verify a payment of 320 quid to someone, might be a scam since I don't have an HSBC account? 🤔

There are scams all over the the place just now. Saw a post from someone who got sent a new bank card from her bank which she thought was odd as her current card wasn't near it's expiry date. As it didn't allow contactless payments she called her bank to be told they hadn't sent her a new card and that if she had activated the one she was sent then her account would have been emptied.
Feckers. 😡

Careful folk fake vaccine invite emails are doing the rounds asking people to register AND give your bank account details, bloody scum bags 🙄

I got a text from the "HSBC" this morning asking me to verify a payment of 320 quid to someone, might be a scam since I don't have an HSBC account? 🤔
Hi Mr Hoppy were only waiting for your Chip and Pin then the Vet will pop round
And neuter you from the neck down
💉 this is from someone called Kiley tractor 🚜 driver and Fermer please hurry with this

HH 😂

Fucking scammers
I got three phone calls last week, from numbers I didn't recognize
I let them go to voicemail, of course they didn't leave a message
So, I call the last one and get through
Automatic recording
"WARNING (Like robbie the robot, from Lost in Space) this is a message from the Revenue Canada...A lawsuit has been fied against you and an arrest warrant will be issude, if you do not press one and supply your social insuracne number"
I hit 1
A guy with an East Indian accent tells me that he is 'Rodrigo Fernandez, or some Mexican souding name, and that I must listen to him, and do what he asks
I use the 'fonejacker art dealer voice' (Google it, it's a cracker
I ask what he wants
"SIR !! You need to listen..."Me: "OK, I'm listening"
"SIR...!!!...this is serious...I need your name and..."
I cut him off with...
"Ah yeah, you called me...you should know my name...'Brrt...Bzzz...Beeeeeeee" (insert the fart noise) ala 'fonejacker'
He insist it's serious and continues, until I ask him to repeat his name, and then spell it for me...
Old Rodrigo: "SIR !!!, this is not a joke...."
I continued to spit and fart and buzz into the phone, then I hear 'click' and he was gone
It was like...a 'miracle'
May all his weans, walk backwards

Scum of the earth who prey on the populace, but now and again, it's good to fuck with them
One time, I had a youtube video of one of them and a guy on the phone...it was funny to hear them going back and forth unitl eventually, 'click'

HH

Members online

No members online now.

Back