Coronavirus

How come people are dying on their own in hospitals up and down the country, not allowed visitors due to covid. Amanda holden is vilified for visiting her parents in a family emergency yet Prince Charles travels from Gloucester to visit his dad in hospital and that's OK???
Reading between line lines he’s on the road out, last photos I seen of him he had that clapped in look with the sunken eyes, wouldn’t be surprised if he kicks the bucket this week, fergies youngest daughter just had a baby and in honour called it Philip after him, which is a wee shame as it’s a girl 🤣🤣

Reading between line lines he’s on the road out, last photos I seen of him he had that clapped in look with the sunken eyes, wouldn’t be surprised if he kicks the bucket this week, fergies youngest daughter just had a baby and in honour called it Philip after him, which is a wee shame as it’s a girl 🤣🤣

Wonder if I'll get a day off work. When William married that Kate burd I got a day off. Oh god....please let me get a day off!!!

I spent 2 weeks in hospital just before Christmas...wasn't allowed to see my 2 wee girls. Not sure what it's like up the road but everyone down here is a grass. If you spent to long talking to amazon delivery guy they'll phone the fucking police!!!
aye but the reason they were talking about you was the blow up his n her dolls you ordered :)
Grass's are frowned upon up here, you know that !

i can't say for certain but in my view it has been taken much more seriously up here by the people.
There are still dumplings everywhere, but i've been impressed by the folks up here and taking this whole COVID situation seriously. Our infection rate is always much lower than the rest of the country
Some of what i saw in the rags, beaches, pubs etc in England, i was like WOW

fantastic news pal, until the end part, pfizer have a good, durable, solid, hard, track record :ROFLMAO:
nae cunt trusts boris not even his wife
the only time i've ever enjoyed what came out of that gubshites mouth was the night he hosted
have i got new for you, he did well, should have made a career out of it
(y):ROFLMAO:

Looks like Boris is at again. putting politics first.
I heard some American top expert on CNN a while back, saying that the UK was gambling with the doses, saying he hopes they knew what they were doing because it looked very risky to him. Think he was the expert who found the cocktail drug cure for AIDS.

More concerning when your own top experts now say the same.

These parts summarize seriously worrying shit.
The UK is currently the only country to have adopted a maximal 12 weeks delay. How science-led is the UK strategy? Is it innovative and world-leading, or scientifically fallacious, resulting in an unproven dosing schedule introduced without fully informed patient consent? What are the potential risks, for individuals and the population?

if escape variants arise due to sub-optimal dosing with BNT162b2, they will likely be resistant to other vaccines that target the same viral spike protein.
In conclusion, we would strongly recommend that the UK Government reverts to the two doses in a 3-week schedule (94% efficacy) for BNT162b2; or, as recently supported by WHO and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, adopt no more than a 6-week delay to the second dose “in exceptional circumstances”.

Just great to know Boris is playing Risk with the world while blowing a british trumpet

Ive mentioned before and hope im wrong.
Ive questioned the honesty
Govs are tensively releasing the kids back in.
This time with a waiting time.
Makes me think that they aren't 100% sure of the kids dont transmit mantra.

It will take 6 weeks to know.
I have no doubt there willl be an expected spike delayed or otherwise. Naturally.

They are testing now. Lets see. Variables removed a bit.

Cant hide in a cave for the rest of the year. Few have.

The new normal awaits sooner than sharing a bottle of water in the subby

Bet it went like this

what you doin
where you fae
how come yer here
whits a boax
why have a no got one
where you gone noo
ur ye comin back
av no got a boax
Mr
Mr

I guard my street like a Knight of the realm....as soon as an amazon driver enters the road he's under my protection until his parcel is delivered to its destination. Jam may have stolen my boax but he shall not have the boaxes of the people on my road.....of this I swear to god and good auld lizzie!!!

Remember the mobile class rooms? Those portacabin things. I had a French teacher who used to literally stand and stamp her feet when she was pissed off (usually because I was acting the cunt)
Anyway one day I was acting the cunt, made a catapult thing and completely accidentally hit her on the tit with a rubber, genuine accident I actually tried to apologise but to no avail, she started stamping her feet in fury and one foot went through the rotten floor of the mobile classroom and got trapped! Fuck it was funny!

How come people are dying on their own in hospitals up and down the country, not allowed visitors due to covid. Amanda holden is vilified for visiting her parents in a family emergency yet Prince Charles travels from Gloucester to visit his dad in hospital and that's OK???
you know what I think anyone of us would visit in a family emergency!

Ever wondered why the Royals live to nearly 100.
Never had any worries.🤔and privilege no one else is afforded.

Last edited:
I guard my street like a Knight of the realm....as soon as an amazon driver enters the road he's under my protection until his parcel is delivered to its destination. Jam may have stolen my boax but he shall not have the boaxes of the people on my road.....of this I swear to god and good auld lizzie!!!

David Murray is a Knight of the Realm...

Back