Coronavirus

Winter

Got my first jab on Tuesday past the oxford astra zenica one, felt a little stinging but ok, on the Wednesday I felt like I had a dead arm just the bit the needle went in. It felt as though someone had punched me in the arm muscles Wednesday evening and today though has been totally different, keep falling asleep without any warning. Tonight at 7 was just getting settled to watch the Scotland game and woke up 30 minutes ago 😡

MickyMcMick

Got my first jab on Tuesday past the oxford astra zenica one, felt a little stinging but ok, on the Wednesday I felt like I had a dead arm just the bit the needle went in. It felt as though someone had punched me in the arm muscles Wednesday evening and today though has been totally different, keep falling asleep without any warning. Tonight at 7 was just getting settled to watch the Scotland game and woke up 30 minutes ago 😡
Hopefully you’ll feel better soon mate but to be fair that happens to me every time I try to watch Scotland play 😜

50 Shades of Green

Think that might be the Steve Clark syndrome and not the jag Winter, I have the same affliction, seen five mins then zzzzzzzz.

JamSam67

Hi Just read on CNN news that The Pfizer Biontec jag has got a 6 month efficacy and they’re delighted with it. Thought we would get more coverage than 6 months hope that’s just the early data from all the Vaccinations that have been carried out Worldwide. If true do we get vaccinated every 6 months makes you think maybe it was from a pharmaceutical company they’re gonna be rich aye tell ye rich MD

HH 🤔💉

Members online

Latest posts