Coronavirus

Went a walk earlier n ended up on a beach under the Erskine Bridge ๐Ÿ˜‚View attachment 8273
I had an episode on that bridge once upon a time, I was working on a site in the toon and fell out with the girlfriend, she fucked off in a huff.
She lived in Alexandria so I went after her, hit 130 going over the bridge, next day one of my colleagues told me about the speed camera on the bridge. Fuck it!
Still, I managed to get to her before she got home to her husband! ๐Ÿ˜น

I had an episode on that bridge once upon a time, I was working on a site in the toon and fell out with the girlfriend, she fucked off in a huff.
She lived in Alexandria so I went after her, hit 130 going over the bridge, next day one of my colleagues told me about the speed camera on the bridge. Fuck it!
Bad kitty.

Gon wae somebodys mrs ,bang out!๐Ÿคฃ

On ma first anniversary,ma missus fell oot a tree tryin tae rescue a cat.she broke her ankle, ah can still hear the wee fecker givin it it the big miaowww! ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿบ didnae realise at the time it wiz dae'in me a favour, cat's know stuff!, phuq it anurra swig ae chardonnay!

Latest posts

Back