Coronavirus

I read an article in the Guardian (US edition) today that Trump has spawned a whole new industry in political fact checkers. They say that he has uttered 16,000 false or misleading statements in 3 years.

I also recently read the book "Catch and Kill" by Ronan Farrow (99p on i Books) Shocking story in it about Trump, Jeffery Epstein and a 13 year old girl.
He is a fuckin monster.. A lot of Americans will die unnecessary deaths because of his incompetence.
I have a book of unusual words called Foyles Phillavery.
Kakistocracy- A system of Government by the least principled and least qualified citizens.
In the UK and the US we can say " we are all Kakistanis now"

That's what every sane,normal thinking person, would like to know
They have a failed businessman & reality show host, ruining the country
He's attempting to run the country the way he ran his businesses, in complete chaos and does not allow his ego to listen to experts
Surrounds himself with yes men/women
Absolute fucking moron & so are those who support him
And please, apologize to Daffy Duck ;)
Yep hh

I read an article in the Guardian (US edition) today that Trump has spawned a whole new industry in political fact checkers. They say that he has uttered 16,000 false or misleading statements in 3 years.

I also recently read the book "Catch and Kill" by Ronan Farrow (99p on i Books) Shocking story in it about Trump, Jeffery Epstein and a 13 year old girl.
He is a fuckin monster.. A lot of Americans will die unnecessary deaths because of his incompetence.
I have a book of unusual words called Foyles Phillavery.
Kakistocracy- A system of Government by the least principled and least qualified citizens.
In the UK and the US we can say " we are all Kakistanis now"
I'm going to order that book
What a bunch of bastards
With all the guns in the US, you'd think that some of these people would receive street justice, because wealth, power & the 'legal system, seems to protect them

Listenin tae radio 5 live,there's been an upsurge in loony's spittin on people hopin they get infected!FFS,one caller fae glasgow, don't care aboot the lockdown, ah'm gaun tae work
asked about gettin infected and spreading the infection,he replied, people die aw the time, tough! we're all in this together!!!!! 🍺

Members online

Back