Coronavirus

Listenin tae radio 5 live,there's been an upsurge in loony's spittin on people hopin they get infected!FFS,one caller fae glasgow, don't care aboot the lockdown, ah'm gaun tae work
asked about gettin infected and spreading the infection,he replied, people die aw the time, tough! we're all in this together!!!!! 🍺
Fuckers with that attitude should just be removed from society and quarantined Then neutered with a blunt axe.

Just as a wee aside, I noticed that the Foodbank basket in Morrisons hardly had anything in it today and I figure this must be an even harder time for those who have less than us, are ill or who have become jobless due to this plague. The numbers in need are bound to rise so try to remember to put something in as I did. I usually forget but I'm glad it crossed my mind today and will put a few tins etc in every time I pop in to a supermarket. Doesn't take much if we all donate a little something and ''every little helps''. Thanks for indulging me. 😘

Just as a wee aside, I noticed that the Foodbank basket in Morrisons hardly had anything in it today and I figure this must be an even harder time for those who have less than us, are ill or who have become jobless due to this plague. The numbers in need are bound to rise so try to remember to put something in as I did. I usually forget but I'm glad it crossed my mind today and will put a few tins etc in every time I pop in to a supermarket. Doesn't take much if we all donate a little something and ''every little helps''. Thanks for indulging me. 😘
Well done Shamrock,there was a wee piece on the news last night,that because fewer folk are goin out, the homeless are sufferin even more, various charities are trying to get them into shelters,ma sister works with prisoners families in the Bar-l,part of the gig is the foodbank,but it's been closed down, due to coronavirus amongst wardens and prisoners,
they've relocated to a local church, but donations have dried up,and we're only 2 weeks in!

Members online

Latest posts

Back