Coronavirus

Thoughts go out to your son & daughter-in-law, TT.

Hope it's just a passing phase and that she recovers soon. Heartbreaking for the bairns but.

Thanks 👍

They're young & fit with no health issues, the bairns have been told. The youngest one isn't bothered because she just loves staying with Granny & Grumps, the twins like they're wee sister are quite happy with us. 😁

This shit has just got serious, my eldest son just off the phone, he had tae go & pick up his Mrs from her nightshift at 6am, 2hrs early due to high temperature & a severe cough. She was tested 8 DAYS ago it came back negative.

They won't be able tae give their kids a kiss or a cuddle for the next 14 days & it's breaking both their hearts. It's down tae me the tell the kids,mum & dad are in self isolation. Aye & I've got the tell the wife. FFS.😷😢😱😢😷
Thoughts with you and the family mate. This is no joke what's happening. Take care God bless.

People need to really start listening to the advice given and keep their distance and show respect for others in an attempt to keep the numbers down and to protect our front line staffs health who are fighting this on our behalf, we cannot pile pressure on our hospital staff worldwide through our neglect and selfishness.
showing caution when we are out for essentials and doing all we can to protect ourselfs will make a big difference to so many and help make this manageable.

Untitled.jpg

This shit has just got serious, my eldest son just off the phone, he had tae go & pick up his Mrs from her nightshift at 6am, 2hrs early due to high temperature & a severe cough. She was tested 8 DAYS ago it came back negative.

They won't be able tae give their kids a kiss or a cuddle for the next 14 days & it's breaking both their hearts. It's down tae me the tell the kids,mum & dad are in self isolation. Aye & I've got the tell the wife. FFS.😷😢😱😢😷
🤕

Just got sent up the road ,work done for the forseeable!
Fearless
Pink Floyd

You say the hill's too steep to climb
Chiding
You say you'd like to see me try
Climbing

You pick the place and I'll choose the time
And I'll climb
The hill in my own way
Just wait a while for the right day
And as I rise above the treeline and the clouds
I look down, hearing the sound of the things you said today