Coronavirus

SP Trump has his eyes on the 50 Billion he has to be stopped and told to go home he is an iresponsible fool, there is someone pulling his strings and making rich out of this misery.
View attachment 8198
And again this creature who cares about nothing but idolatry and money is calling on his false faith and spouting out that normality will be resumed by Easter????

Andrew Cuomo has stated that infection rates in New York are doubling every three days and that the curve has nowhere near reached the apex.

New York today is the rest of America in the weeks to come. Yet this clown wants bums on pews by Easter.

His lies are an act of domestic terrorism on the entire population.

So the fkwit whose mammy says she's with us all ,then packed up and fkd off to her bigger house locked the doors to be surrounded by her baubles

So not to be out done the big eared fkwit packs up his big house in Norfolk after being warned he may have it ,and moved up to Scotland with all his flunkys to infect the other flunks at Balmoral and the town ,not to mention the strain on the wee hospitals up here
what a fkn twat
Government instruction, stay in your primary home, do not travel to holiday homes in the country, do not travel to remote areas, (unless you're a Windsor)

Must admit I dont remember hearing that last bit, must have missed it.

TheTributeAct
@TheTributeAct

·
20h

I'm not an expert on American politics but aren't old people everywhere the key to winning close elections? This could be Trump & GOP's biggest mistake yet. Grandma Walton will surely not forgive a party that would kill off her and Will Geer's characters so readily?
Quote Tweet

rEXWFQlW_normal.jpg

Andrew Lawrence

@ndrew_lawrence
· 24 Mar
Tx Lt Gov Dan Patrick says grandparents would be willing to die to save the economy for their grandchildren
Show this thread

Look forward to Trump and the like laying their life down for the country, wow, can see a new Micheal Moore video been made based on this.

It's like some kind o bizzare Whicker Man plot Boab.The neo- liberal economy requires a blood sacrifice. The best thing we will ever do, is to die for the economy, all hail the profit margin.

We are living Lord of the Flies.....a load o public schoolboys running amok on an island. Sounds like the Tories and Britain.

We used to go onto summer hours in May, Jam, but a fella I used to work with told me in the boozers that they're going early this year to cope with the extra workload that stockpiling will cause.
Quick update the Recycling center now shut from Tuesday till further notice.
We’re now concentrating fully on Domestic Waste. and I’ve been sent home today that Asthma’s a bitch wanted to keep going as long as possible but informed that risk now too high. so now watching the wonderful world o 💩💩💩💩💩 TVs kwality naw

HH ☹️

It's an irrefutable fact, Boab. FOX news themselves are advocating the sacrifice of their biggest core demographic of viewers.

All of those companies who advertise on this channel should withdraw their finance immediately, as Hannity, Carlson, Ingraham and Dobbs are effectively condemning their potential customers to a horrible and untimely death.

In the space of two weeks it's went from Democratic hoax to "we told you all along".

Evangelists talking about "God's wrath" and FOX news just about crying for the elderly to take one for the team.

Make America Great Again? aye, just dump he Republicunts and they might have a punchers chance.

Well said spherical that's the most sensible thing you've said oan here.

Ach, I'm no sure aboot that Fred.........

I think the time I called you a colossal cunt was infinitely more sensible than that comment there.

Cheers all the same, pal

Think the virus has effected ma judgement..cannae fur the life of me believe i said you said somethin' sensible..I've took too many co-codamol a think.

going by the pictures of Richmond park at the weekend it was full of cyclists and joggers , it will be the exact same folk coming from all over to exercise , feel he would have been better saying parks are shut stay at home

It's in the pipeline mate trust me.

I believe soldiers are learning Police tactics such as the KETTLING,. So if you see soldiers & Police when out for a walk in your local park make sure you're not in a group of more than 2, you could find yourself getting kettled & fine a £100.

STAY SAFE FELLOW BHOYS & GHIRLS

Members online

No members online now.

Back