Coronavirus

All joking aside ,the folks in the south west of England ,were complaining about all the Londoners who had properties there ,where bailing out and maybe infecting them ,they said keep your virus in London?why is Charlie and wife allowed to come up here,one law for one feck every else ,?hh
That jug eared twat and his horse faced whore have flown up here to spread their inbred posh germs across Aberdeenshire. And all their entourage are having to self isolate as well - good job Balmoral has dozens of bedrooms then. All at taxpayers expense (can someone explain what paying tax means to any sevco lurkers). Thanks you fecking fucktards.

I'm one happy and proud Bhoy tonight. Me and the missus posted some bits and bobs to a few of my grandchildren to help keep them amused. To my surprise i received 3 video messages from them to say how much they love their stuff and their Grandad. Fucking priceless😁
My wife was outside in the garden and our dog suddenly started barking
Few minutes later, my wife comes in and says "We have visitors, come and see..."
I walk out and around to the side of the house, and by the fence there's our Daughter, Son in law and our 3 1/2 year old Granddaughter, standing on the other side of our fence
Totally unexpected visit ;-)
"Hey !!!" as he throws me a package of toilet roll
"We went for a drive and stopped to see what was in the stores...got the last one !!"
The wee yin, was running about and playing hopscotch on our driveway, then it was high fives and air hugs using our shadows, then shadow hugs for her buddy Beau
The only thing better would of course, be a hug from them, but it gladdens your heart to hear/see them eh ?
Best to you and yours mate
Thanks heavens for social media at a time like this, face time is a great thing

Few minutes later, my wife comes in and says "We have visitors, come and see..."
I walk out and around to the side of the house, and by the fence there's our Daughter, Son in law and our 3 1/2 year old Granddaughter, standing on the other side of our fence
"We went for a drive and stopped to see what was in the stores...got the last one !!"
The wee yin, was running about and playing hopscotch on our driveway, then it was high fives and air hugs using our shadows, then shadow hugs for her buddy Beau
The only thing better would of course, be a hug from them, but it gladdens your heart to hear/see them eh ?
Tell them we're askin for them D,mon the princess Liliana!!!! ☘

Nice one mate 😺

A cnt , the good thing he will have infected every other cockroach in that family ,and the press sayfk all as usual
Just had a proper laugh with the missus, you can picture Charles feeling the need to post many things to his Maw all of a sudden, mothers day card, Easter card, birthday card, early fucking Christmas card "oh let me lick the envelope and the stamp" *slobber slobber* then he places a £500 bet on him being king by the end of April! 😹

First morning of the great NZ lockdown. It happened when we were renovating our house so we are living in a building site with no running water. Sewage still works thank goodness. Hose to friendly neighbours tap and showers become a scrub down. No builders for a month but we have tins of food and a warm bed and power. Could be a lot worse. More than many of the world have access to. Hunker down. Make your home your castle. Stay at home and keep the head. This is not an excuse for domestic violence. Forget football. It finished March 2020.

First morning of the great NZ lockdown. It happened when we were renovating our house so we are living in a building site with no running water. Sewage still works thank goodness. Hose to friendly neighbours tap and showers become a scrub down. No builders for a month but we have tins of food and a warm bed and power. Could be a lot worse. More than many of the world have access to. Hunker down. Make your home your castle. Stay at home and keep the head. This is not an excuse for domestic violence. Forget football. It finished March 2020.
Hey Fis tell that to the mrs ive got 2 black eyes already and its only been 2 days!

Back