Coronavirus

First morning of the great NZ lockdown. It happened when we were renovating our house so we are living in a building site with no running water. Sewage still works thank goodness. Hose to friendly neighbours tap and showers become a scrub down. No builders for a month but we have tins of food and a warm bed and power. Could be a lot worse. More than many of the world have access to. Hunker down. Make your home your castle. Stay at home and keep the head. This is not an excuse for domestic violence. Forget football. It finished March 2020.
Keep you and yours safe Doc ☘

First morning of the great NZ lockdown. It happened when we were renovating our house so we are living in a building site with no running water. Sewage still works thank goodness. Hose to friendly neighbours tap and showers become a scrub down. No builders for a month but we have tins of food and a warm bed and power. Could be a lot worse. More than many of the world have access to. Hunker down. Make your home your castle. Stay at home and keep the head. This is not an excuse for domestic violence. Forget football. It finished March 2020.
Needing a builder Fisiani? Member of the CIOB, highly talented, occasionally reliable, usually expensive. Is there a McDonald's near by? :unsure:

There are 20,000 UK citizens currently on holiday in NZ and unable to get back to the UK. They cannot transit via Singapore Hong Kong or LA. When asked about having to spend an unexpected extra four to six months in NZ a spokesman replied "Hope it lasts a year."
Do they need a builder? Member of the CIOB highly....

Always wanted to go to New Zealand, may as well try right? 😺

Was down dropping off some groceries, home made meals for son & daughter in law earlier, took the 3 youngest grandweans down so they could talk to them. Both look absolutely hellish, seeing the kids gave them a boost.

It's hard for me seeing my son & DIL not well, but it's heartbreaking seeing them & grandkids getting upset because we had tae leave, will pop down & see them when we take Scooby for a walk later today.

STAY SAFE BHOYS & GHIRLS

Was down dropping off some groceries, home made meals for son & daughter in law earlier, took the 3 youngest grandweans down so they could talk to them. Both look absolutely hellish, seeing the kids gave them a boost.

It's hard for me seeing my son & DIL not well, but it's heartbreaking seeing them & grandkids getting upset because we had tae leave, will pop down & see them when we take Scooby for a walk later today.

STAY SAFE BHOYS & GHIRLS
Shit times TT, hopefully if we all do the right thing we'll be back to normal soon.

STAY SAFE BHOYS & GHIRLS
Sorry tae hear that Tartan Tim,you hang in there pal, for your loved ones,tell them we're all rootin' for them, you'll never walk alone ☘

With all that's going on around the world, being part of a Community is crucial
I hope people will remember when this crisis is over, that there were those who did the right thing, and those others, who attempted to make money during this pandemic
I know I will And remember the friends & neighbours who pitched in, and others who didn't, including stores that allowed some people, to take as much off the shelf that they wanted, and left none for those in most need
Proud to be a part of this Community, Bhoys & Ghirls
YNWA
HH

With all that's going on around the world, being part of a Community is crucial
I hope people will remember when this crisis is over, that there were those who did the right thing, and those others, who attempted to make money during this pandemic
I know I will And remember the friends & neighbours who pitched in, and others who didn't, including stores that allowed some people, to take as much off the shelf that they wanted, and left none for those in most need
Proud to be a part of this Community, Bhoys & Ghirls
YNWA
HH
Hail Hail D ☘

"Our father, which art in heaven,
you've sent this disease tae smite us, well, accordin' tae loony American evangalists!
but we will get through it, maybe not all of us, but a wee request father, don't let it it phuq up the quest for 10,we aw know yer a tim,
so grant that, and sinner that i am, will gladly meet Pedro at the pearly gates!
oh, and if ye can see it in yer way, can ye make sure ah'm pished when a snuff it,
and can ah be in heaven,half an hour before the devil knows ah'm deid
and it wiz me that smashed aw the shop windaes in Duke street fur a fiver a pop!
Amen!

Ah wee addendum tae ma previous prayer,
any chance ye can smite the huns'
dae a sodom and gomorrah oan the big hoose,
hit helium guy wi'a bolt of lightening, same wi' that prick that plays the organ and disnae dae walkin away,
oh, and fire and brimstone on brigton cross,in particular Landressy street, (ye know whit ah mean God, tae gie ye yer proper title, big man!)
and while yer at it, ye could take oot the bristol bar and the louden

ah know ye like a wee bit ae mischief,you sent the wee velvet gentleman tae take oot king billy, stoater by the way,
Ah know ah might be askin a lot god,but if ye were a reasonable phuqer, ye wid agree wi' every word ah've said, c'mon big guy, ye spent a week constructin this gaff, blinked and let they phuqers in! aye! your bad big chap! so whit are ye gonnae dae aboot? some phuqin snaggin required!
Amen!

Members online

Latest posts

Back