Coronavirus

Anyone see those videos from China doing the rounds? Horrible, bodies laid on the pavement, on park benches, convoys of trucks spraying gallons of god knows what into the atmosphere, hundreds of people (they almost look like storm-troopers from star wars ) the way they were dressed , mass disinfecting the streets , and all this from a country whose had no new cases for days (aye right you are)

Dyson the pro-brexshitter, re located his headquarters tae Singapore, the day after the result, company's that actually manufacture respirators have been dingy'd
The boris gave millions tae his pals tae build a feckin bridge,in London, while cuttin services
some bawbag, aye, Grayling, that prick, gave millions tae a company tae ferry supplies fae the continent after brexshit, when they did'nt have any phuqin ferries!!!!. that's 3 off the tap ae ma heid, and ah'm pished! if we say phuq all aboot this, we deserve aw we phuqin get! Gurrrrr!

Dinny worrie MD, he needs approval for them before he can start making them, plus British industrial Company's are making them. Dyson & his shit fucking hoovers can FUCK AFF. Tory donating scum, only reason the cunt wants tae help with ventilators is so he can keep the hoover assembly line working. The man's nowt but a CUNT!

New York is in big trouble
The epicentre of the virus in the US now
Governor Cuomo, should arrange to meet Trump, and kick his baws, on behalf of those who live, in NY State
Trump Rejects New York’s Plea For Ventilators: ‘I Don’t Believe You Need’ That Many

Well that's me sacked as Grandkids teacher, Aunty Kathleen is the new teacher 😂😂😂

Result, was down at the Chemist yesterday, having tae que didn't help my mood, eventually got in followed by one of the Methadrone crew, who proceeded tae abuse the girls at the counter & go oan about how he's getting telt tae stay in aff the Government, can they not deliver his Methadrone.

Gave the guy the hairdryer treatment, just pity yer that thick yee didn't listen at school about taking smack, now apologies or I'm going to ram this stick handle 1st up yer arse & knockout what teeth you have left. He did mutter something like sorry got his hit & left. Seriously can see masel loosing it & going pure fuckin Tonto.

Son & D in law still feeling like shit because of Covid. Have been requested tae take kids down & drop off some more of the Wife's cooking.

Stay Safe Bhoys & Ghirls

Back