Coronavirus

So it's ok for a grandchild to lose their grandparents because they are Tories? Sorry. I can't think that way.

When they made the cuts to the NHS Stevie what were they thinking of. How many lives, when they swept Bethnell Green under the carpet Stevie, what were they sweeping, i get your point Stevie but sometimes when people have no mercy for profit, then the only solution is to face the reality for your self, i don't let guilt trip get in the way Stevie when the same people i have to show mercy on would have wiped out millions to protect them and their wealth.

Stamped the ground when Thatcher died to make sure she was not getting up, they are scumbags there is tories and there is bastards and he is the latter.

This is definitely not a Boris fanclub but be careful what you wish for. The other people that have been in contact with him and their families now at higher risk. I don't wish this on anyone.
HH🍀

Not wishing anything on anyone mate but such are the levels of bare-faced lies that flow from the mouths of Johnson, Cummings and their band of gormless goons I struggle to believe ANYTHING they say! For a man with a persistent cough I find it odd that he manages to get through his entire wee video without coughing :unsure:

HH mate (y)

When they made the cuts to the NHS Stevie what were they thinking of. How many lives, when they swept Bethnell Green under the carpet Stevie, what were they sweeping, i get your point Stevie but sometimes when people have no mercy for profit, then the only solution is to face the reality for your self, i don't let guilt trip get in the way Stevie when the same people i have to show mercy on would have wiped out millions to protect them and their wealth.

Stamped the ground when Thatcher died to make sure she was not getting up, they are scumbags there is tories and there is bastards and he is the latter.
Boab it's just me. I've never voted Tory in my life and wouldn't dream of it. I'm aware of their past but i don't think more broken hearts in this is gonna make me feel any better.
HH🍀

Boab it's just me. I've never voted Tory in my life and wouldn't dream of it. I'm aware of their past but i don't think more broken hearts in this is gonna make me feel any better.
HH🍀
Stevie my wife is frontline up in the hospital corona wards as i type, i go and collect her, think about that? Every night is a gamble and is done to save lives whilst these critters made cuts that put our lives at risk for profit, these are not Conservatives with values these are tory monsters.

And yep your entitled to your opinions Stevie, but these people need to change or expect nothing in return from us when it's their turn.

Stevie my wife is frontline up in the hospital corona wards as i type, i go and collect her, think about that? Every night is a gamble and is done to save lives whilst these critters made cuts that put our lives at risk for profit, these are not Conservatives with values these are tory monsters.

And yep your entitled to your opinions Stevie, but these people need to change or expect nothing in return from us when it's their turn.
It's an emotional time and this was demonstrated last night at 8 o'clock. I was choked with the response of support for NHS workers. Let's hope governments learn their lesson that without these dedicated workers we're all screwed. Give them the pay and conditions they deserve.
HH🍀

HH🍀

Bottom line Lhads is that these soulless wankers have shown time and time again that they don't give a fuck about ordinary people and will mercilessly throw us to the wolves to protect their own interests and what they think matters most. While we may never wish this virus on anyone it's impossible to sympathise with such callous, remorseless pricks that Boab rightly calls monsters!

HH (y)

Last edited:
It's an emotional time and this was demonstrated last night at 8 o'clock. I was choked with the response of support for NHS workers. Let's hope governments learn their lesson that without these dedicated workers we're all screwed. Give them the pay and conditions they deserve.
HH🍀
Bang on Stevie Govern,ents just need to learn to govern they do not have the resources or answers to all of societies problems, but a caring compassionate government goes a long way, thats all we look for a government who put people and lifes first, thats is not asking for too much and the returns will outwiegh the giving.

HH🍀

While I thought the show of appreciation and solidarity for the NHS workers (some of whom are my own family members) was an amazing gesture I also thought the hypocrisy of a Tory government instigating this while THEY'RE the ones responsible for failing to equip those very same workers with what they need to stay safe and keep people alive was pretty fucking breathtaking!

While the gesture was nice I'm sure they'd appreciate adequate PPE and ventilators a lot more.

HH Stevie (y)

Back to life and death matters in the football world and corona, the bbc forgetting clubs cannot die you simply go to market and buy history.

Coronavirus: Rhyl football club's existence in doubt

Belle Vue, Rhyl's ground

Rhyl's 3000 capacity Belle Vue ground hosted European qualification fixtures in 2019
Rhyl's 141-year existence is in doubt due to financial difficulties with the club saying a decision will be made on their future by 17:00 BST on 8 April.
The two-time Welsh Premier winners who play in the Cymru North have warned the club cannot meet financial obligations without an income and that "the status quo is no longer an option."

Trouble with the Tories they genuinely know very little about ordinary
people similar to the Royals.
The dangerous thing is the Politician Tories really believe their own hype
and are unable to change.
What I cannot get my head round is people who come from working class
backgrounds who put them in power.

I had a bus driver neighbour lovely friendly guy you could ever meet but
really believed in their ideology....work hard and you will succeed.
I never did win an argument with him he had an answer for everything.🙄

Remember when this is over, next time you want to purchase something, you will not be making the UK or America great again, as the real fuckers who profit from us gave all our jobs away, they are gonna feel the pinch as China shuts down sweat shops for the forseeable and Amazon takes a hit, GIRFUY corporate America and UK unless you contribute to the problem by donating most of your wealth we are not coming back to make yous even richer, look forward to smaller companies forming after this shit, boycott the 1%. love watching them panic just now. Dont listen to their shite puts sellers out of business, the math is simple no-one is buying sellers shite just now, so fuck you Amazon.

As Amazon orders surge, coronavirus delays deliveries and threatens to put sellers out of business

Members online

Latest posts

Back