Coronavirus

An insightful, but terrifying read, as to how Trump's ego and ineffectual 'leadership' is going to cost more lives, during this pandemic

The man's a total fuckwits, can someone not do a LHO oan him, wanting the country open for Easter. Is that not the time the experts are expecting the US & UK tae peak.

Aye & another thing notice how Boris, Charlie & apparently Auld Betty all have mild Symptoms,.

Day 4 of a nationwide lockdown and only allowed to walk outside locally for some exercise whilst staying at least 2 metres from anyone else. We had our first death from Covid today, Many people are putting teddy bears in their windows so that children will see them and be cheered up. 51 Italian doctors have died already and I don't want to be the first one in NZ. This historic plague and the nationwide curfew will be remembered forever. How long will it last? Will there be football next season? Will be see 10IAR?

Last edited:
Republicans, have their thoughts and prayers to protect them
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
The TRUMPet reminds me of a cartoon character. Like being on a sinking ship, dragging yourself up to the wheelhouse only to find Daffy Duck at the wheel. Would be funny if it wasn't so serious. Really sad when I hear him called 'Mr President' or 'President TRUMPet' What happened to the world?

The TRUMPet reminds me of a cartoon character. Like being on a sinking ship, dragging yourself up to the wheelhouse only to find Daffy Duck at the wheel. Would be funny if it wasn't so serious. Really sad when I hear him called 'Mr President' or 'President TRUMPet' What happened to the world?
That's what every sane,normal thinking person, would like to know
They have a failed businessman & reality show host, ruining the country
He's attempting to run the country the way he ran his businesses, in complete chaos and does not allow his ego to listen to experts
Surrounds himself with yes men/women
Absolute fucking moron & so are those who support him
And please, apologize to Daffy Duck ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back