Coronavirus

I think I'm getting feart now after hearing of how many deaths there were in Britain in the past 24 hours. This country will never be the same again after the plague and we'll be taxed to the hilt afterwards to pay for it.
Very true Shammy. We'll think the last recession was a wee holiday compared what's to come. The world on it's knees and as we speak the wealthy are plotting how to exploit the vulnerable.

Like Trumps mate

The My Pillow company is refocusing 75-percent of its production to make face masks for health care workers. CEO Mike Lindell talks about his company's efforts to help battle the COVID-19 pandemic.
Fucking crackhead, cokehead
Trump and his mates, continue to make money, of the suffering of the populace
Dyson, same thing
Don't ask engineers or experts, to make stuff, have your asshole mates do it, so you can all coin it in
3 weeks ago, Trump said they had 15 infected, but in two weeks time, it would be 5, then down to zero
Trump Called it a hoax, by the Democrats
Now, he's saying probably 250,000 will die, from Covid-19

Fucking crackhead, cokehead
Trump and his mates, continue to make money, of the suffering of the populace
Dyson, same thing
Don't ask engineers or experts, to make stuff, have your asshole mates do it, so you can all coin it in
3 weeks ago, Trump said they had 15 infected, but in two weeks time, it would be 5, then down to zero
Trump Called it a hoax, by the Democrats
Now, he's saying probably 250,000 will die, from Covid-19
Double your figures if the coke addict and fucking pretendy Jesus saved me prick gets the go ahead, weres his schematic for a design that requires intense rigorous testing, just like Trump with his George Foreman ventilator.

Back