Coronavirus

HH Shammy, It would need tae be a big Clydesdale for me, but I'm not oan it. I think this lockdoon is getting tae everybody, I'm walking about way ma 🎧 phones oan tunes blaring tae blank out all the bickering that goes on in for most of the day, plus Mrs & Daughter both shielding, 3 Grandweans stuck in & canny go over the play park.

STAY SAFE ☘💚
I'm missing the grandkids too TT but thank God for facetiming which we do every day or two. As long as they're safe eh?

Three weeks ago Boris was telling me n Michael Duffy (and many others) that we might have to die as part of the scientifically flawed herd immunity plan. He told our families "people you love will die, we have to accept this fact". I'm meant to have sympathy for this man? Fuck off.
While not wishing anyone dead, I will reserve sympathy for those I think deserve it. Boris ain't one of them.

I'm missing the grandkids too TT but thank God for facetiming which we do every day or two. As long as they're safe eh?

It's been a hard time for the. Grandweans with their Mum & Da being not well, kids see the news, talk among themselves & pals oan line & they though their parents were going tae die.

I'm trying tae keep everyone happy & hold it together, while worrying about my son & daughter in law. Tempers are fraying but we all need tae try & get on at least for another 2 weeks before Grandkids go home.

It's been a hard time for the. Grandweans with their Mum & Da being not well, kids see the news, talk among themselves & pals oan line & they though their parents were going tae die.

I'm trying tae keep everyone happy & hold it together, while worrying about my son & daughter in law. Tempers are fraying but we all need tae try & get on at least for another 2 weeks before Grandkids go home.

Sorry for all your troubles TT.
I have every sympathy for those who have children in the hoose just noo.
Not being able to go oot n play when ye are wee is torture. I hated being kept in when I was wee. I remember how hard it was with wee ones in the hoose.
Hopefully this will be over as quickly as it started and ye can all get back to normal.
Keep at it man. Thoughts are with you n yours my friend.
Stay safe TT

Nhs has nothin to worry about. All the nurses and doctors have nothin to worry about. Lizzie has complemented them all, so everything's gonna be ok.
How about dippin into the wedge under the bed ye miserable oul fucker. Oul fuckin misery guts. Ye never used the nhs in your life ye oul hooer bag.

Hope yir right, think your wrong though, if we are playing before the early August bank holiday I will be surprised.

Anyhoo, how is your own recovery going??, Well I hope.
I am good 50S thanks for asking. I just get the feeling that the Chinese have turned the virus off (except in US) so the experiment may be over soon..

Last edited:
Like you Ben, I despise the man but at no point was I gleeful about his situation at the moment. I did, however say that I couldn't care less and I'm pretty sure BoJo wouldn't care less if I was in his shoes either. Folk are entitled to their opinions and I'm pretty sure free speech is still allowed without being lectured to by others. Like any other topic/thread on this forum, if you don't like it you walk on by or press the ignore button. Give it a Thai Twat if you like but playing the high and mighty card on here just brings disharmony. It always happens when some people decide they are in the right and everyone else is in the wrong and try to bend everyone to their will. I said I hope this shows Boris how important the NHS is to us as the Tory years of austerity have seen thousands of wards closed and thousands of nurses paid off while others have been getting by on a 1% pay rise year after year. This national crisis has shown up just how crucial certain occupations are but these are the workers that are continuing to work throughout the pandemic but will be the worst paid of all.

Ideologies are all very well but they don't save lives.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Do you think its the 5g Vigo?
Tony it is just my own personal ramblings. I would not give it so much weight as to say I believe it but it seems soooo coincidental that the outbreak happens in Wuhan, China, then explodes on to the world scene. Thousands of deaths then all of a sudden China has turned the tap off and as of today they have NO DEATHS whilst the rest of the world is in turmoil. Even the British government tested biological weapns in the Undergound in London during the early 60's. Call me cynical but.... What I want to know is what the Chinese know that we don't. This is the nation that eats bats and pangoilins and stops a Pandemic within a couple of weeks. Hmmm.

Last edited:
Tony it is just my own personal ramblings. I would not give it so much weight as to say I believe it but it seems soooo coincidental that the outbreak happens in Wuhan, China, then explodes on to the world scene. Thousands of deaths then all of a sudden China has turned the tap off and as of today they have NO DEATHS whilst the rest of the world is in turmoil. Even the British government tested biological weapns in the Undergound in London during the early 60's. Call me cynical but.... What I want to know is what the Chinese know that we don't. This is the nation that eats bats and pangoilins and stopps a Pandemic within a couple of weeks. Hmmm.
Believe the half of what you see and nothin what you hear bigman.
The Chinese government wouldn't be known for their honesty, infact scratch that, no government tells the truth. They tell you what they want you to hear. Propaganda!
I grew up with it, I've seen it first hand. I've seen shit happen with my own two eyes only to be reported that night as either the complete opposite or the usual, nothin happened.
None of these fuckers are gonna tell you the truth. So draw your own conclusions and as mental as they sound some times, they're probably closer to the truth than what you're being told in the media.
Fuck it where's Thai Tim when we need him???

Last edited:
Tony it is just my own personal ramblings. I would not give it so much weight as to say I believe it but it seems soooo coincidental that the outbreak happens in Wuhan, China, then explodes on to the world scene. Thousands of deaths then all of a sudden China has turned the tap off and as of today they have NO DEATHS whilst the rest of the world is in turmoil. Even the British government tested biological weapns in the Undergound in London during the early 60's. Call me cynical but.... What I want to know is what the Chinese know that we don't. This is the nation that eats bats and pangoilins and stopps a Pandemic within a couple of weeks. Hmmm.
Misinformation from China, the White House and elsewhere, we are mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed a steady diet of bullshit
Apparently, 3 whistle-blowing dissidents, inside China, have disappeared after they let the world know, that this virus hit in November, last year
China has been stockpiling medical equipment since last year, buying up the world's supply, of N95 masks etc
We don't know when this is going to end, but we all have to do what we can, to keep our families safe
Hope everyone is managing to stay safe during this crisis

Remember
YNWA
D

Believe the half of what you see and nothin what you hear bigman.
The Chinese government wouldn't be known for their honesty, infact scratch that, no government tells the truth. They tell you what they want you to hear. Propaganda!
I grew up with it, I've seen it first hand. I've seen shit happen with my own two eyes only to be reported that night as either the complete opposite or the usual, nothin happened.
None of these fuckers are gonna tell you the truth. So draw your own conclusions and as mental as they sound some times, they're probably closer to the truth than what you're being told in the media.
Fuck it where's Thai Tim when we need him???
Sure he’s cutting and pasting as we speak 😂😂😂 noticed a few are inta that 🤔🤔🤔

Members online

Latest posts

Back