Coronavirus

Some folk using the PPE improperly are dying of ignorance. I spotted two care workers earlier walk out of someone's house wearing masks and gloves then enter someone else's home. They weren't carrying any bags so obviously didn't have any other equipment with them. People don't get the importance of cross contamination.

We need more PPE but it has to be used appropriately.
Disposable is not difficult to understand

In New Zealand as of today anyone entering the country is made to go to a government approved place of quarantine for two weeks. I wish this had been implemented a month ago when i asked for this. 98% of our infections are related to recent arrivals from overseas. Our hope is that we can eliminate the virus entirely by a strict lockdown for four weeks. If we have no community infection then the country will become a quarantine nation.

In New Zealand as of today anyone entering the country is made to go to a government approved place of quarantine for two weeks. I wish this had been implemented a month ago when i asked for this. 98% of our infections are related to recent arrivals from overseas. Our hope is that we can eliminate the virus entirely by a strict lockdown for four weeks. If we have no community infection then the country will become a quarantine nation.
Glad yeez never took the 'herd immunity' option like the phuqwit Johnson did over here, stay safe doc.

Some folk using the PPE improperly are dying of ignorance. I spotted two care workers earlier walk out of someone's house wearing masks and gloves then enter someone else's home. They weren't carrying any bags so obviously didn't have any other equipment with them. People don't get the importance of cross contamination.

We need more PPE but it has to be used appropriately.
Totally agree Shammy but also goes down to a proper regimen of training. Most Managers
I’ve come across In my time at the Council usually walk in throw the PPE at you and tell you to get on with it.
most of the care workers here have never had proper PPE it’s usually up to the Union reps to get them the equipment they need.
it took 8 weeks to get a 5ft dripping wet you lassie a lifting device to help her old guy 6ft5
Out of bed every day her boss a Twat thought she should have been able to manage.
same cunt wouldn’t approve winter footwear
For his staff. He’s now fucking gone.
Unison ran a PPE course with H&Safety reps for Managers we were shocked At the levels of Ignorance they had most of there Department’s didn’t even have Risk Assessment’s. Which shocked them that they had to update every year. The wee lassie got her lift and serious compensation for the damage done to her back. He got resigned
So please wear the PPE given but always ask for help if unsure what to with said gear better to look stupid than Infected.
mon the frontline staff Stay Safe.

HH NHS

Good Friday on lockdoon

Alls well in the Tartan hoose, the 3 youngest Grandkids & Scooby are away home, the hoose is now eerily quiet, the slightest noise has the Mrs & I like WTF, daughter eating her way through the hoose, Mrs less stressed. Me pottering about in the garden today's tasks wash window & jet washing paths etc,

I've got Coffee✔️ Doobies✔️ Biscuits✔️ Headphones & Music✔️ sorted 😷😂😷

Teabreak time 😂😂😂

STAY SAFE ☘️💚☘️

Good Friday on lockdoon

Alls well in the Tartan hoose, the 3 youngest Grandkids & Scooby are away home, the hoose is now eerily quiet, the slightest noise has the Mrs & I like WTF, daughter eating her way through the hoose, Mrs less stressed. Me pottering about in the garden today's tasks wash window & jet washing paths etc,

I've got Coffee✔ Doobies✔ Biscuits✔ Headphones & Music✔ sorted 😷😂😷

Teabreak time 😂😂😂

STAY SAFE ☘💚
Skin up TT.

We need more PPE but it has
Are you like me suggesting it’s a FAKE Virus he’s got 😱
Like the Belgrano did Maggie (bitch) some great PR is Bojo telling porkies to Make him look like Churchie oooohhhh Yyyyeeeesss

HH 😱😂
who'd have thought it

do you think he took all his bupa medical staff with him too

Back