Coronavirus

Outbreaks have occurred in Poultry processing plants, beef processing plants, and now produce processing plants (vegetables and produce)
We have started growing our own vegetables, and it's amazing how quickly, they have sprouted
It's worrying though, as to these processing plants having numerous employees, test positive for the virus
The Provincial Government has allowed some stores and businesses to open, but under heavy restrictions, anyone not sticking to the rules & regs, will be shut down
We will continue to stay at home, only going out to walk Beau,or to go to the grocery store as we need to
They have now 'requested' that anyone going to stores, wear a mask, no biggie
Our seniors care facilities, have been hit the hardest by Covid-19
We used to have Drive-In movies, and they might come back into vogue, they were a hoot, but our local Govt, just advised, that no more than 50 cars, so not sure ow that will be received
This thing isn't going away, any time soon
Our doctor's are doing phone ins, for follow ups and if you need a prescription filled, you can now do it online
Changed days, for all of us
Hope everyone is doing OK, especially Spherical Planet, he's missed on here
Best to you all & stay safe
YNWA

New Normal

La “Singoletta”, la nonna del Segway disegnata nel 1962 da Walter Molino
La facciata posteriore della copertina della Domenica del Corriere del 16 dicembre 1962La facciata posteriore della copertina della Domenica del Corriere del 16 dicembre 1962, n. 50.
Nel traffico avrebbero girato in “singolette”. Era il nome di un mezzo a metà strada tra la Smart e il Segway, il due ruote elettrico inventato da Dean Kamen nel 2001, immaginato 50 anni fa come soluzione del futuro agli ingorghi metropolitani.Era quanto prevedeva in un sommario-didascalia una singolare illustrazione firmata dal grande Walter Molino pubblicata sulla facciata posteriore di copertina de “La

This graphic was indeed published in the December 16, 1962, edition of La Domenica del Corriere (Sunday Courier), an Italian weekly newspaper. The image was used to illustrate an article about the Singoletta (or singlet), single-passenger vehicles of the future envisioned as a way of alleviating urban traffic gridlock:

True indeed for Scotland I fear but don't underestimate what a united canoe of 5,000,000 can do.
If you can convince them ,that there is an alternative????? While they have this belief in the ‘union’?, it is gonna be hard,small country like Scotland May be able to get through this quicker,only time will tell ,something I fear we don’t have a lot off ?????hh

Outbreaks have occurred in Poultry processing plants, beef processing plants, and now produce processing plants (vegetables and produce)
We have started growing our own vegetables, and it's amazing how quickly, they have sprouted
It's worrying though, as to these processing plants having numerous employees, test positive for the virus
The Provincial Government has allowed some stores and businesses to open, but under heavy restrictions, anyone not sticking to the rules & regs, will be shut down
We will continue to stay at home, only going out to walk Beau,or to go to the grocery store as we need to
They have now 'requested' that anyone going to stores, wear a mask, no biggie
Our seniors care facilities, have been hit the hardest by Covid-19
We used to have Drive-In movies, and they might come back into vogue, they were a hoot, but our local Govt, just advised, that no more than 50 cars, so not sure ow that will be received
This thing isn't going away, any time soon
Our doctor's are doing phone ins, for follow ups and if you need a prescription filled, you can now do it online
Changed days, for all of us
Hope everyone is doing OK, especially Spherical Planet, he's missed on here
Best to you all & stay safe
YNWA
online scripts and online doc appointments are here in Scotland too quite handy

growing yer own veg you can't beat it ,get a few chickens and your fresh dinners in the garden

Last edited by a moderator:
They are truly vile people.
Kakistocracy- a government or system of rule by the least qualified and least principled citizens. We all live in Kakistan now
Truth Richybhoy
It's the "Know your place" principle
They truly think, they are beyond reproach
Born into privilege, they have an inbred superiority complex
The rest of us, are supposed to just get on with it, and let them 'rule' over us
I fear for future generations as they don't seem to have the same 'fight' in them that we, & their forefathers have
Put a hammer, or a nail gun in politicians hand, they'll immediately shake it off, like it was some annoying insect, work shy bunch of bastards
That's the problem, they want their 'worker bees' to be subservient, as those in power continue to reap the harvest
I hope things change, the world needs true leadership, not these unqualified, self serving, trough eaters, and people in charge who feel for the citizens, and can make good decisions which benefit the masses,not just the elite

Thanks for your indulgence of my two cents

HH
YNWA

Last edited:
Truth Richybhoy
The rest of us, are supposed to just get on with it, and let them 'rule' over us
I fear for future generations as they don't seem to have the same 'fight' in them that we, & their forefathers have
Put a hammer, or a nail gun in politicians hand, they'll immediately shake it off, like it was some annoying insect, work shy bunch of bastards
That's the problem, they want their 'worker bees' to be subservient, as those in power continue to reap the harvest
I hope things change, the world needs true leadership, not these unqualified, self serving, trough eaters, and people in charge who feel for the citizens, and can make good decisions which benefit the masses,not jus the elite

HH
YNWA
Great points D, don't ya just love these plastic patriots that have never served there country but see fit to be the "voice" truly sickening. HH

Great points D, don't ya just love these plastic patriots that have never served there country but see fit to be the "voice" truly sickening. HH
Just watched the idiot in Brazil, Borselano, shouting and swearing during a press briefing, about getting people back to work
Brazil has become the new epicentre of Covid-19 and it's obvious that he doesn't care about his people, only how he can hang onto power
He's imitating Trump, saying that Hydroxychloroquine, is effective against Covid-19
Stop the madness

Truth Richybhoy
I hope things change, the world needs true leadership, not these unqualified, self serving, trough eaters, and people in charge who feel for the citizens, and can make good decisions which benefit the masses,not just the elite

HH
YNWA
Yes the future generations have had it too easy ,is that hard ?dont think so!,we the older and some say the wiser generation have been through the hard times and more!!!!!!, this situation ?some of us may not survive ,hope to god I am wrong ,The future of us all is in our own hands ,will we see the truth and make the turn???? 🤞hh

Just watched the idiot in Brazil, Borselano, shouting and swearing during a press briefing, about getting people back to work
Brazil has become the new epicentre of Covid-19 and it's obvious that he doesn't care about his people, only how he can hang onto power
He's imitating Trump, saying that Hydroxychloroquine, is effective against Covid-19
Stop the madness
Good post mate, but let the halfwits take it! If they are so fucking stupid to follow these semi literate fuckwits on ye go! You really telling me there minds can be changed? CULT TRUMP ...Would advise everyone to follow his example....when your dying he's playing Golf! Go figure.😡

Good post mate, but let the halfwits take it! If they are so fucking stupid to follow these semi literate fuckwits on ye go! You really telling me there minds can be changed? CULT TRUMP ...Would advise everyone to follow his example....when your dying he's playing Golf! Go figure.😡
That's the rub, GS
Remove him, Johnson and the like, but the rot is still there, the people who funded their rise to power, still there
The cult followers, who hang on their every word, still there
Media owned by guys like Rupert Murdoch, won't ever change
It's been that way from time, immemorial
Technology has played it's part of the dumbing down of society
People walking around with their faces stuck in their phones
Video games which keep kids in their rooms for hours on end, no exercise, no interaction, with humans, other than electronically
It's exactly what those in power want, a bunch of obedient 'squirrels' who are promised opportunity, but in reality, that opportunity, will never come to pass
Over 100,000 deaths, due to Covid-19, reported in the US today
Think back a few months, when Trump said, in regards to those with the virus; "Soon, it'll be down to zero, it will be gone in April, when the heat gets here"
How the fuck is he still in the White House ?
Refer back to my second sentence
Anyway, it's Sunday and I need to get off this idiot box ;-)
Stay safe Bhoys & Ghirls
YNWA

Back