Coronavirus

A
Thats British Airways served a section notice to sack 42000 workers but could bring back 30000 on worse terms and conditions.
company did that to me in the 80s ,gathred 300 managers in and gave us to 5pm to either take a lower priced contract or there's the door ,they had you by the curlies especially the ones with mortgages

a got £99 virgin airways flight to Miami think the other 299 just sucked it up

Thats British Airways served a section notice to sack 42000 workers but could bring back 30000 on worse terms and conditions.
I think once businesses are asked to contribute 25% of the furlough then there will sadly be a lot more hard working people laid off through no fault of their own, as companies can't/won't retain staff if they have no revenue coming in (and yes, no doubt there will be unscrupulous bastards that will take full advantage of this too, as well as the many businesses in genuine survival mode).

I think once businesses are asked to contribute 25% of the furlough then there will sadly be a lot more hard working people laid off through no fault of their own, as companies can't/won't retain staff if they have no revenue coming in (and yes, no doubt there will be unscrupulous bastards that will take full advantage of this too, as well as the many businesses in genuine survival mode).
Unfortunately bridiebhoy has already started know a couple a Bhoys made redundant even though they were furloughed there crime 🙈 they were still acurring paid holiday leave Ffs gonna get bad mate

Unfortunately bridiebhoy has already started know a couple a Bhoys made redundant even though they were furloughed there crime 🙈 they were still acurring paid holiday leave Ffs gonna get bad mate
You are right Ian. Such a shame. The world economy is heading for a depression, there will be so many laid off and taxes will need to be increased as governments need to pay for this. I'm in the oil industry and it went gone from bouyant (after years of downturn) to grim in the space of a 3 weeks! I guess none of us are safe.

On that happy note, all together now, ".🎼happy days are here again!..🎶🎵🎶" 🥺

You are right Ian. Such a shame. The world economy is heading for a depression, there will be so many laid off and taxes will need to be increased as governments need to pay for this. I'm in the oil industry and it went gone from bouyant (after years of downturn) to grim in the space of a 3 weeks! I guess none of us are safe.

On that happy note, all together now, ".🎼happy days are here again!..🎶🎵🎶" 🥺
😂😂😂 just gotta go with it mate could be worse you could be full a deludamol 😂😂🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀HH

So sad, but I think we might not have an airline industry as we know it at the end of the pandemic, you’d have to be mad to even consider booking anything for this year, we’ll all be going to a caravan in Ardrossan or Saltcoats, just like it was in the 70’s
Airlines, having got people's money for travel in the future, cancelled flights
When people asked for a refund, they were told they could have a credit
Not their money back, but a voucher for travel in the future
Then the same airlines, went to the Govt asking for bail out money
You pay for a service, and through no fault of your own, they cancel it, then keep your money
The average worker will pay the price, and the economy is collapsing
Rules for those in power, the rest, "Fend for yourselves"

OK, I know it is the BBC news, but who would have thought hosting massive sporting events (including one where 3000 people visited from the epicentre of a virul hotspot) would almost certainly lead to a spreading of such a contagious virus?

OK, I know it is the BBC news, but who would have thought hosting massive sporting events (including one where 3000 people visited from the epicentre of a virul hotspot) would almost certainly lead to a spreading of such a contagious virus?

Every cunt who had just a wee bit a knowledge on how viruses spread unfortunately the uk was shut that day 🙈🙈

No mention of the European game in Glasgow? Gaun yirsel BBC. 🧟‍♀️🥶🧟‍♀️🥶

Back