Coronavirus

Corrupt lying cunts. And they made up a story that they were refusing to move when live tv footage clearly shows the exact opposite. What shite do they get away with making up when there are no cameras present. 🤬🤬🤬
Fuck me it's like living through the thirties, the most powerful office in the world in the hands of a narriccistical man child, and a fuckin bumbling halfwit in Westminster who realise on and Advisor to tell him what to do! Gies peace man!😡😡

Fuck me it's like living through the thirties, the most powerful office in the world in the hands of a narriccistical man child, and a fuckin bumbling halfwit in Westminster who realise on and Advisor to tell him what to do! Gies peace man!😡😡

What's more worrying is the fact that Cumming seems to be made of Teflon as far as BoJo is concerned. His reliance on this unelected individual needs looking at.

What's more worrying is the fact that Cumming seems to be made of Teflon as far as BoJo is concerned. His reliance on this unelected individual needs looking at.
Bang on sham! The chief lying bastard about Brekxit! Smug fucker thinks he is untouchable cos of the fuckwit in office! If anyone was under any illusion that Johnston is completely unfit for office you now have the evidence! Utter 🤡!

All in all it's just another brick in the wall
All in all you're just another brick in the wall
Just another blunder
Just another lousy call
Just another clap of thunder
And apologies ring hollow
From the guilty in Whitehall
And there's no hint of sorrow
In the whitewash on the walls
And nothing is gained
(Nothing at all)
And Jean Charles de Menezes remains
Just another brick in the wall

I don't know if it's just where I live but the gentle easing of lockdown is getting a hammering in all the gardens and streets here with parties and crowds of youngsters back to roaming around together pissed.

The second wave of the virus will end up coming more quickly than first thought and could well end up being worse than the original outbreak.

Worrying times just because the sun is out and folk can't endure staying home and staying safe. :(

I don't know if it's just where I live but the gentle easing of lockdown is getting a hammering in all the gardens and streets here with parties and crowds of youngsters back to roaming around together pissed.

The second wave of the virus will end up coming more quickly than first thought and could well end up being worse than the original outbreak.

Worrying times just because the sun is out and folk can't endure staying home and staying safe. :(
Yep barbi qs and drink with heatwave.

Same doon here, cunts goin aboot like nothing is wrong, more pain to come I fear.

I'd say it is still being well observed very well up here in Aberdeenshire, which has been the case for the whole lockdown period.

But a second phase is coming before we are even finished the first. We "only" suffered 324 Covid-19 deaths yesterday in the UK (for perspective, that is 65 more than died at Lockerbie). It is more than Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey, Poland, Romania & Hungary combined! 😟

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back