Coronavirus

Ah yes, the Ark
You mean, Noah's Magic Zoo Boat ?
2 of every type of animal eh?
How'd they get the birds on , for a start ?
Apart from that, 2 penguins walked from Antarctica, to get onboard, aye, that's a belter
40 days of monsoons - build a boat !!
Fucks sake
40 days of rain, used to be called Summer ;-)
HH
Bastaart barred the unicorns! gurrrr!
It was easier tae get intae the Normandy when ye were stocious! 🍺 🥳

Just heard Alec Rae say that Hearts had a good legal case re unlawful relegation. He obviously has not read rule A3. It's a belter of a rule. When the season is deemed finished then the team in position 12 is relegated. End of story. Basic law. France does not have Rule A3. I wish someone would read it out to him. It was also the unanimous decision of the Premiership clubs. ie Hearts voted to be relegated. You could not make this up.

Just heard Alec Rae say that Hearts had a good legal case re unlawful relegation. He obviously has not read rule A3. It's a belter of a rule. When the season is deemed finished then the team in position 12 is relegated. End of story. Basic law. France does not have Rule A3. I wish someone would read it out to him. It was also the unanimous decision of the Premiership clubs. ie Hearts voted to be relegated. You could not make this up.
Alex nosferatu Rae ebt recipient,during the murray cheating years,cannot grasp the fact that the spfl is a members associaton, the clubs, 42 of them decide and the spfl implement the decisions of the clubs!,he is just another gullible hun employed by the pro hun media, to push a pro hun agenda,rule number 1 with the huns is, they dont do rules

Two of each animal would mean the children had to have sex with each other. Genetic disaster. It's amazing that some people actually believe it was a historical event.
This is the mentality of the hun Doc,

Ah'm sure ye could do a lecture into the mentality of a hun Doc!
Arrogant, Belligerant, Corpulent, Delusional, Entitled, Flailing, Going for 55 (Yep-truly delusional), Hateful. Indigent, Jailed, Kinky, Laughable, Malodorous, Nervous, Obnoxious, Panicking, Quitters, Regrettable, Scum, Threatening, Sozzled, Tearful,Unlikeable, Venomous, Wearisome, Xenophobic, Yucky, ZOMBIES.

Last edited:
Fuck this lockdown,and 2 metre social distancing,make it a metre,get back tae work,demonstrate,protect statues,have a rave,go shopping,we're fed up wi' coronovirus,hey , but be alert! Lives don't matter!
It's tough though,let the economy tank,or, let the sick,the frail,elderly snuff it tae protect the herd! 🍺 🥳 blessed are the cheesemakers🧀

Last edited:
We used to talk about the tyranny of distance. Now we are grateful for it. I've started teaching health professionals on the internet since the lockdown began and every two weeks the audience grows by 50%. Tomorrow I'm talking on how to treat chronic pain that fails to respond to any treatment. In two weeks how to park all emotional baggage and trauma with no need for any disclosure.
How do you treat something that doesn't respond to treatment 🙂? I like your positive attitude.

So not content with putting the lives of doctors, nurses and hospital staff at risk through lack of proper PPE during this pandemic these Tory scumbags have just fucked over 25000 student nurses in England that they asked to 'step up early and answer the call in the NHS's and the country's hour of need'......

These students, who had not yet graduated and had no obligation to enter the NHS frontline until they had, quit the jobs they were working to fund their studies, they put their families at risk, they were terrified and unprepared for what they would face but they 'answered the call' and this is how they have been repaid by Boris and chums! Fucking despicable!

Back