Coronavirus

because they're a commie Country, who decieve and deflect what actually goes on there to the rest of the World?

That would be my guess! 🧐

Same as the way this no use cunt wants to lead America by deception. Meet the new Craig Whyte

1601302987141.png

Last edited:
Same as the way this no use cunt wants to lead America by deception. Meet the new Craig Whyte

View attachment 11334
Wit do you mean mate??? Craigy's a Legend and welcome round my gaff any time! 😂

Im suprised Trump has survived so long without his own secret services taking him out to be honest!

absolutely Cretinous, crooked, warmongering, tax-evading, hate inciting, racist.. and in all probability, a nonce!

Not ti mention, the cunt's thicker than a concrete milkshake. 😏

More than 200,000 dead due to Covid-19 and Trump still insists on saying he's doing a phenomenal job
Anyone in his enclave, who disagrees with him, is shown the door
In Canada, there's an element of 'Fake News' supporters who refuse to social distance, and over the weekend there was an unsanctioned car rally
And here's what happened last weekend when RCMP showed up to a 'child in danger' call, in a rough neighbourhood
One mother had two boys arrested, she is on video afterwards
In the comments section, you'll see 'They were known to the police' tells it all really
No respect
On a transit bus, a guy is offered a mask by another passenger, and proceeds to beat the shit out of him...
We live in a different world nowadays
Stay safe

Wit do you mean mate??? Craigy's a Legend and welcome round my gaff any time! 😂

Im suprised Trump has survived so long without his own secret services taking him out to be honest!

absolutely Cretinous, crooked, warmongering, tax-evading, hate inciting, racist.. and in all probability, a nonce!

Not ti mention, the cunt's thicker than a concrete milkshake. 😏

"Im suprised Trump has survived so long without his own secret services taking him out to be honest!"

And who will pay the mortgage!!

Last edited:
Good day Shadow.
Absolutely agree not in the mode of angry exchanges and totally respect the many and reasonable points you make.
The football element was the catalyst to this discussion but if I can't see football I will live with it.
My fundamental beef is that we have a government that is, in my opinion, using a genuine health emergency to push their own ideas. They don't have to pay for it just hold out their hands to london.
If they had to deal with the whole picture including the economy they would be making different decisions. They are loving being in control without responsibility.
I asked both Jason Leitch and my msp why can I not take an hours exercise when in quarantine.
Response was basically here are the rules , follow them.
Sorry for me that's dictating not engaging.
At the start I did think Sturgeon was doing a good job but now the decisions are at best hap hazard. E.g. What a surprise they let students back and cases rise.Then after the horse has bolted they try to sort it.
Anyway, I come on here for the football chat and don't usually get involved in other stuff but I am pretty peed off with all this hence my reaction.
Shadow I wish you well, stay safe
Regards and respect
HH

Sorry for the late reply mate, had a few things to do after the game yesterday so didn't have time to get on here. I'll try my best to respond to each of your points without banging on too much. :LOL:(y)

My fundamental beef is that we have a government that is, in my opinion, using a genuine health emergency to push their own ideas.

See I don't believe the Scottish government have 'used' this public health emergency to push their own ideas, I believe they've had to step up as a government in a way they've never had to before because of the UK Government's utterly shambolic handling of this crisis! And if not their own ideas, who's ideas should they be pushing, Dominic Cummings and Boris Johnson's? They and their party are the reason why the UK has the worst Covid fatality rate in the whole of Europe and one of the worst per capita in the entire world.

They don't have to pay for it just hold out their hands to london.

Scotland has always contributed more than it's fair share to the UK's coffers. If Scotland as a country and the Scottish Government are forced to hold their hands out to London then it's because the UK Government has been dipping Scotland's pockets since the Act of Union.

Since 2001 alone Scotland has sent £907bn+ south in tax receipts to the UK Treasury yet has only received £447bn back through its block grant. That means the UK Government has kept £460bn (over half) of all money raised through taxation in Scotland for itself for the last 19 years. Is it any wonder Scotland has to put it's hand out to London after nearly 20 years of seeing over half of it's wealth being funnelled into the UK Treasury's bank account!

Plus the UK Government doesn't pay for anything anyway, all of the money the UK Government spends is raised through taxation and borrowing. The money they spend is taxpayer's money and money they've borrowed from the financial sector and it's the taxpayer who will pay back what they've borrowed, Scottish taxpayers included!

If they had to deal with the whole picture including the economy they would be making different decisions. They are loving being in control without responsibility.

Does the first statement not cancel out the second statement a wee bit there? If the Scottish Government were truly in control then they WOULD have to deal with the whole picture and the whole economy, the fact that they are not having to means that the amount of control they actually have is limited and the UK Government still holds the bulk of it.

Truth is the Scottish Government controls what the UK Government allows it to and much of what it does control comes with a lot of responsibility and high operating costs but not with the necessary powers to operate and fund those responsibilities properly.

I agree if the Scottish Government did have to deal with the whole picture they would be making different decisions, but I reckon they'd be making better decisions than the ones they are now. Some of which they are forced into making because the UK Government still retains the bulk of control over Scotland's affairs.

I asked both Jason Leitch and my msp why can I not take an hours exercise when in quarantine. Response was basically here are the rules, follow them. Sorry for me that's dictating not engaging.

I agree with you on this one….finally we've found common ground Lmc! 😜 How they responded to your question is a disgrace. It's their job to engage and explain why these restrictions are necessary, to respond with 'here are the rules, follow them' is out of order and does come across as being dictatorial. What I would say though is that I don't think this has been the attitude displayed by Sturgeon herself or the Scottish Government as a whole during this.

At the start I did think Sturgeon was doing a good job but now the decisions are at best hap hazard. E.g. What a surprise they let students back and cases rise.Then after the horse has bolted they try to sort it.

Like I said in my response to Niall earlier if it were up to me Uni's and colleges wouldn't have been allowed back but it's not up to me and I'm not the one under political and societal pressure to bring them back. Personally I think it was a mistake for the very reasons we're seeing now, the same way I thought it was a mistake when she allowed schools back and we saw infection cases rise after that too!

The trouble is how long can she and her government reasonably delay these things because nobody has a clue how long this will go on. That's the balancing act they're having to perform and it can't be easy with limited powers and the pressure of rival politicians, press, media, schools, colleges, uni's, teachers, unions and everyone else and their granny having a different opinion on it and demanding airtight solutions when there are none.

Aye I accept that Sturgeon and her government have made mistakes, no doubt about that, but thank God for what powers they do have because if Boris Johnson and his toxic government had been in complete control then Scotland would be in a far worse state than it is now.

From herd immunity to delaying lockdown to PPE to ventilators to test, track and trace to the track and trace app and everything in-between all have been unmitigated disasters that have contributed to the deaths of thousands and has seen billions of £'s of taxpayer's money pissed away on failed projects. During this crisis they have awarded billions of £'s in PPE, ventilator, Covid testing etc. contracts to private companies ran by Tory party donors, corporate cronies and even members within their own party or people related to them who didn't even have the expertise in the required fields the contracts were related to meaning many of them failed to fulfil those contracts but got to keep the money.

Granted the Scottish Government are far from perfect and there's plenty to criticise them for but they're a million miles away from being the callous, crooked, incompetent and dangerous Tories!

Much respect to you Lmcbhoy for making your points and debating them in the way you have mate. Too often these discussions end up descending into a slagging match, good to know that people can still disagree without all that. All the best mate, stay safe and stay well. HH (y)

And guess where you have to send for your Covid test? Just a coincidence or yet more corruption?

View attachment 11338

Feckin corrupt, but hey,we knew that 🥢

Just the tip of the iceberg bhoys.....

Using a public health crisis to engage in blatant corruption on an industrial scale.....fucking the public over while thousands of them die, these cunts have no fucking morals or shame!

Using a public health crisis to engage in blatant corruption on an industrial scale.....fucking the public over while thousands of them die, these cunts have no fucking morals or shame!
Yes - the tip of the iceberg!

20200814_232903.jpg

🥢 :mad:

Yes - the tip of the iceberg!

View attachment 11340

The most worrying thing BB......Where is the outrage? Why isn't this the leading news story every night? What happened to even the pretence of accountability from the UK Government?

Governments and their establishment cronies have always been corrupt and driven by greed but we seem to have crossed into a very different, more sinister place in the last few years as they don't even try to hide it anymore and it's not even news.

The most worrying thing BB......Where is the outrage? Why isn't this the leading news story every night? What happened to even the pretence of accountability from the UK Government?

Governments and their establishment cronies have always been corrupt and driven by greed but we seem to have crossed into a very different, more sinister place in the last few years as they don't even try to hide it anymore and it's not even news.
Unfortunately, Govt controls the media and the stories they put out
Just got sent this, it's true
Trump the boner.jpg

Agreed Boab but they still need news organisations to run their stories and most of them seem to be owned by the very type of people who are engaged in this sort of corruption while others seem to remain silent for a price or out of fear.
Easy to see now most of the stories are made up pish, just need to convince more people to fact check rather that swallow swallow.

The Highland League have announced that the start to their season has been paused to at least 28th November. It was supposed to start 5 weeks earlier but it has been put back and will be reviewed again on 9th November.

If the lower SPFL leagues follow then teams are going to fold.

I'm not convinced we will complete our league either (why did they decide to schedule a full 38 league games and both cups?). This is why we need to keep our noses in front at the top of the league cos if there is another full lockdown and they happen to be top then all hell will break lose as the entire media tries to force the SPFL to hand them the title.

Members online

Latest posts

Back