Coronavirus

Wow! Are they doing that just for the fun of watching Kris Boyd's fat head exploding in mock indignation?
Having an inquiry but looks like Killie do not have 13 players fit to play the games that are scheduled one is alsio i believe a bet fred game coming soon 6th October v Falkirk, the team are isolating so will not make it

19:45Falkirk
Falkirk
v
Kilmarnock
Kilmarnock
Falkirk Stadium

Having an inquiry but looks like Killie do not have 13 players fit to play the games that are scheduled one is alsio i believe a bet fred game coming soon 6th October v Falkirk, the team are isolating so will not make it

19:45Falkirk
Falkirk
v
Kilmarnock
Kilmarnock
Falkirk Stadium
I'd have thought they had some of their youngsters they could draft in. Next the Pieman Boydy will demand Celtic and Aberdeen should forfeit their games too!

McCann and Willie Miller trying to make the case going to the cinema or the supermarket is the same as going to the game .
Its not, in a supermarket you are not confined to a space you can freely move, at the cinema you are not inclined to hug and jump around, who the fuck wants to go to a football match and sit on your own just watching, football as a sport is a jubilant sport, you embrace, do the huddle etc, thats the risk, same as rock concerts, some of the pundits wanting to protect their own interest, they see their job on the line.
McCanns argument about a supermarket and football ground is flawed for the fact mentioned celebrations take place when goals are scored, i would not go to a football match and sit in isolation were is the fun in that. We have seen the cardboard cut outs, I am sure i would not like to sit like a cardboard cut out just to give businesses money. Clubs treated fans like shite for years and took them for granted, karma is now taking its toll on some of them
Listening to that quite embarrassing actually

๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ McCanns drugs kick in 3:28pm the new team will win the league ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿšฌ
Trying to be relevant. Comes down to winning mentality. Winter has not kicked in and they are not getting by with Barker and Shirley bassey and players of thet ilk. McCann talking about huns more focused without fans, is he forgetting in big games players are aware they are making a cunt of themselves on TV. Micheal Stewart reversed the crowd scenario and asked McCann basically if the huns are shitebag bottle merchants,McCann now struggling.

Trying to be relevant. Comes down to winning mentality. Winter has not kicked in and they are not getting by with Barker and Shirley bassey and players of thet ilk. McCann talking about huns more focused without fans, is he forgetting in big games players are aware they are making a cunt of themselves on TV. Micheal Stewart reversed the crowd scenario and asked McCann basically if the huns are shitebag bottle merchants,McCann now struggling.

I'd have thought they had some of their youngsters they could draft in. Next the Pieman Boydy will demand Celtic and Aberdeen should forfeit their games too!
That was mentioned today Bridie Bhoy on the telly when the cameras were at Rugby park.
I think what they said was,if they had the body,s to put on the park then that is what they do if not then there is no chance of swapping dates ,Killie forfeit the tie.

HH.

Hahaha McCann stated go to the game buy a refreshment watch the game go to your car and go home, fuck off ya dobber. We want to go back to party, Celtic are not a public park pub team. This is our city. Glasgow on Matchday is green and white.

Ask the wee turncoat if he has seen the que at Dalmarnock train station or Kinning Park underground station after games, yea social distancing will work there, not everyone goes by car, what about supporters on private coaches, typical idiotic stance from these idiots.

Ask the wee turncoat if he has seen the que at Dalmarnock train station or Kinning Park underground station after games, yea social distancing will work there, not everyone goes by car, what about supporters on private coaches, typical idiotic stance from these idiots.
Guys a clown tae be honest the whole discussion was a tad embarrassing , yes we aw want back tae the holy ground but back in the real world cunts are fuckin dying everyday ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ a member of my extended family got a positive COVID test yes heโ€™s young might no affect him but his da is an auld dik , Gie it tae him then ffs itโ€™s aw going tits up this dizny affect me shite ๐Ÿ™ˆ it affects us aw and you will know about if one off your loved ones gets it bad ..........leaves in a flood a tears ............. cause his coupons fucked ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back