Coronavirus

"SPFL STATEMENT​

KILMARNOCK FC AND ST MIRREN FC DISCIPLINARY DATES ANNOUNCED...

The SPFL has today announced that disciplinary proceedings have been commenced against St Mirren FC.

It is alleged that St Mirren FC breached the SPFL’s Covid-19 Regulations during the lead-up to their postponed League Matches v Motherwell FC on Saturday 17 October and v Hamilton Academical FC on Saturday 24 October.

The St Mirren hearing will be held before a Sub-Committee of the Board of the SPFL, chaired by an independent legally-qualified chair, on Tuesday 10 and/or Wednesday 11 November.

The previously announced disciplinary hearing in relation to Kilmarnock FC will be held on Tuesday 10 November and now may also extend into Wednesday 11 November."

Both me and the wife tested positive for the COVID at the weekend, 5 days in, I don’t see what all the fuss is about, I’ve had worse colds, all the news over the last 7 months has got us terrified that it’s a one way trip to the hospital, followed by a half day out with the undertaker, I don’t usually take much notice of the conspiracy theories surrounding the virus, but I’m beginning to wonder🤔 if your not elderly and infirm or have underlying health issues there’s nothing to fear in my experience of the virus 👍

Both me and the wife tested positive for the COVID at the weekend, 5 days in, I don’t see what all the fuss is about, I’ve had worse colds, all the news over the last 7 months has got us terrified that it’s a one way trip to the hospital, followed by a half day out with the undertaker, I don’t usually take much notice of the conspiracy theories surrounding the virus, but I’m beginning to wonder🤔 if your not elderly and infirm or have underlying health issues there’s nothing to fear in my experience of the virus 👍
Ffs ask bobby ball mate all kidding aside hope you do yer quarantine and you and the wife are fine HH🍀

I hope you and the wife get well soon and suffer no lasting affects. But it does affect people in many ways and a lot of people who had only minor cold like symptons are still suffering severe fatigue months later from "long covid".

Nothing to fear.........except it is still killing people. Just because you and the missus have mild symptoms doesn't mean everyone has mild symptoms.

Members online

Latest posts

Back