Coronavirus

Which part of MY EXPERIENCE are you not getting?????
BB - like everyone else on here, I am delighted that you are both doing well. It has actually been said from the start that the vast majority of victims will only suffer mild symptons. I think it was your initial comment about conspiracy theories that was wound up some people who have suffered losses of family, loved ones and friends, or work in the front line experiencing the horrors that this pandemic has inflicted.

For these people it is a very emotive subject so don't like it being trivialised like this, which I'm sure you will undrrstand.

Please take care and we all hope that there are no lasting effects on you and all your family stay safe too. 💚

BB - like everyone else on here, I am delighted that you are both doing well. It has actually been said from the start that the vast majority of victims will only suffer mild symptons. I think it was your initial comment about conspiracy theories that was wound up some people who have suffered losses of family, loved ones and friends, or work in the front line experiencing the horrors that this pandemic has inflicted.

For these people it is a very emotive subject so don't like it being trivialised like this, which I'm sure you will undrrstand.

Please take care and we all hope that there are no lasting effects on you and all your family stay safe too. 💚
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Nice bit of graphic enhanced educational reading on Covid

A friend of mine worked on the Ripper case
They knw they had the right guy, because he knew information, that had not been released to the media at the time
Sick bastard and no loss to the world
I watched a couple of documentaries on the case. They wasted do much time and effort on that bloody bogus tape it cost more lives - how the hell could that bastard do something like that?

Sutcliffe himself was a sick twisted individual who deserved a slow painful death and to rot in hell. Also, because the police had been to question him a few times at his work, his colleagues nicknamed him Ripper which he joyfully answered to! Rest In Agony you horrible beast.

I watched a couple of documentaries on the case. They wasted do much time and effort on that bloody bogus tape it cost more lives - how the hell could that bastard do something like that?

Sutcliffe himself was a sick twisted individual who deserved a slow painful death and to rot in hell. Also, because the police had been to question him a few times at his work, his colleagues nicknamed him Ripper which he joyfully answered to! Rest In Agony you horrible beast.
Find it weird his mrs stayed married to him and visited him in jail,some right odd balls out there

Members online

Back