Coronavirus

Dee wants to thank you all for your kind words and prayers.
I have heard people talk about the Celtic family... We are both feeling it right now. Thanks.
I know Fresno, I stopped by a Greenock couple about 18 years ago, on my way to Las Vegas, then on the way back, to camp at Lake Millerton
Hope your relations are OK mate
The US is a nightmare due to Covid, and we've just heard that up north, we are not getting as much of the vaccine as we were promised, plus there's a 4 week delay from Pfizer in ngetting it up here, even though there's a Pfizer plant making the vaccine just across the border in Michigan
A BC hospital executive, realized they had 17 vials left over, so he called some of his mates who were execs at other hospitals, upshot was his mates and their families, were given the vaccine before sending the overage to care homes, and healthcare workers
Absolute cunt, and I hope they fucking nail him to the wall
I was tested and thankfully it turned out that I was negative for Covid, after my short hospital stay

Stay safe
HH

I also think we should be shutting airports, ferry ports etc. We've tried everything else very half-heartedly in fear of upsetting one group or other.
Supposed to be lockdown across the country and yet, our ski hills are full of idiots from Quebec, Ontario etc
The business owners are bleating about their business losses, I get it, but if you contract the virus and spread it, and you, or yourfriends or family die, your business will be the least of your concerns
The Govt who watses billions of $$$ every year, should step up and take care of the citizens at times like these
After all, they seem to have taxpayers money to send to other countries, in order to get recognition around the world
Not getting political, but FFS, your first priority, should be to the people who are in most need in your country

Stay safe everyone

HH

Corona Virus Square Go
What a fuckin crazy morning I just had. I got lifted at 10 o Clock this morning foe kicking some fool up and doon the road.
I was in the shop getting fags and some bumholio was telling the shopkeeper to get ta fuck with his mask rules. I said, is not easier to just put on a mask on and save any hassle? What ta fuck it's got to do wi you blah blah. When I left the shop the prick came up behind me and sucker punched me and burst my nose. I proceeded to kick n punch the prick up and doon the road until the polis came. I was handcuffed and put in van. The cops were asking the prick if he wanted to press charges!! I told the cops to go in shop and check CCTV in shop. They did and came back and asked me if I wanted to press charges. While the cops were in the shop the prick was sitting handcuffed on the pavement covered in blood. He was in tears telling the other cops his mum died at the weekend!! At first I thought he was bullshitting but it turned oot to be true.
I felt really bad for him, I just leathered a grieving man. I decided not to press charges.
Do not get involved in other people's mask disputes is the lesson for today. Thought my rolling about fighting days were over long ago.
Richy, he instigated it, you were trying to defuse the situation, by being reasonable, but as I have found over the years, you cannot reason with an unreasonable person
And as my Dad used to say "He listens better when he's unconscious"
Well done mate, he deserved to be belted, after his sucker punch on you, regardless of what he was feeling
The fire still burns, and it's all about respect, in my humble opinion

Best to you and your family

HH

Last edited:
Reminds me of when our youngest was arguing with me and his Mum, and I was getting ready to adjust his attitude (politely) when his sister came in the door, and punched him right in the head
No muss, no fuss, she just kept walking to her room, and he dissolved in a flood of tears
She shouted back as she kept going, "Listen to you parents"
He was a contrite wee shite after that ;-)

Last edited:
I know Fresno, I stopped by a Greenock couple about 18 years ago, on my way to Las Vegas, then on the way back, to camp at Lake Millerton
Hope your relations are OK mate
The US is a nightmare due to Covid, and we've just heard that up north, we are not getting as much of the vaccine as we were promised, plus there's a 4 week delay from Pfizer in ngetting it up here, even though there's a Pfizer plant making the vaccine just across the border in Michigan
A BC hospital executive, realized they had 17 vials left over, so he called some of his mates who were execs at other hospitals, upshot was his mates and their families, were given the vaccine before sending the overage to care homes, and healthcare workers
Absolute cunt, and I hope they fucking nail him to the wall
I was tested and thankfully it turned out that I was negative for Covid, after my short hospital stay

Stay safe
HH
It's all gone mad D. My sister and brother in law on their way to Fresno now. They are taking their mum home. Fuck American healthcare. Will fill ye all in on the details later. This is the 3rd place she has been. They have not been giving her the prescription medicine she requires. No continuity of care between different facilities. Left wet for hours etc. A fucking disgrace, £8000 a fuckin week.
Dee has had to risk her life to go home and look after her Mum because American healthcare can't or won't.
She is going back next Friday providing her covid test on Tuesday is clear. No UK company will insure her. I can't go because the US is closed to UK citizens until at least 1st March.
We must resist US style healthcare here. Thank fuck for the NHS.
The thought of Dee flying to the US terrifies me but I understand she can't leave her mum in a shithole to die of neglect. It's a risk I would take if it was my auld Ma. At least everyone on the plane will have a negative Covid test.
She will be able to work from her Mums while there. None of her sisters can do it because of work. It has to be Dee.
Worrying times troops.
Just found oot it's £8000 a day for Covid patients.

Last edited:
Richy, he instigated it, you were trying to defuse the situation, by being reasonable, but as I have found over the years, you cannot reason with an unreasonable person
And as my Dad used to say "He listens better when he's unconscious"
Well done mate, he deserved to be belted, after his sucker punch on you, regardless of what he was feeling
The fire still burns, and it's all about respect, in my humble opinion

Best to you and your family

HH
Never wrestle with a pig.
Because you'll both end up in the mud..
and the pig likes it.

What a couple of days I've had.......Yesterday my son was putting cement into a mixer at his work....The wind caught the powder and went into his eye......Rushed to hospital....Pupil damaged....The Doc said there is a 50/50 chance it may heal :( Today my daughter phones me.....Her, and my two grandaughters have tested positive for Covid..... :(

What a couple of days I've had.......Yesterday my son was putting cement into a mixer at his work....The wind caught the powder and went into his eye......Rushed to hospital....Pupil damaged....The Doc said there is a 50/50 chance it may heal :( Today my daughter phones me.....Her, and my two grandaughters have tested positive for Covid..... :(
Hope everyone's ok mate.

Oh shit pal, that isn't good. Sending best wishes to you and your family. It puts the crap fitba into perspective. Good luck. 💚

sad news :(

I hope all turns out good

If it wasn't for bad luck, lennono. Hope your boy's eyes heal and your daughter and her kids don't suffer the full-blown symptoms.

Back