Coronavirus

What a couple of days I've had.......Yesterday my son was putting cement into a mixer at his work....The wind caught the powder and went into his eye......Rushed to hospital....Pupil damaged....The Doc said there is a 50/50 chance it may heal :( Today my daughter phones me.....Her, and my two grandaughters have tested positive for Covid..... :(
Sorry to hear that lennono can only wish them all a good and safe recovery
HH and YNWA

What a couple of days I've had.......Yesterday my son was putting cement into a mixer at his work....The wind caught the powder and went into his eye......Rushed to hospital....Pupil damaged....The Doc said there is a 50/50 chance it may heal :( Today my daughter phones me.....Her, and my two grandaughters have tested positive for Covid..... :(
Hope all goes well for them

Corona Virus Square Go
What a fuckin crazy morning I just had. I got lifted at 10 o Clock this morning foe kicking some fool up and doon the road.
I was in the shop getting fags and some bumholio was telling the shopkeeper to get ta fuck with his mask rules. I said, is not easier to just put on a mask on and save any hassle? What ta fuck it's got to do wi you blah blah. When I left the shop the prick came up behind me and sucker punched me and burst my nose. I proceeded to kick n punch the prick up and doon the road until the polis came. I was handcuffed and put in van. The cops were asking the prick if he wanted to press charges!! I told the cops to go in shop and check CCTV in shop. They did and came back and asked me if I wanted to press charges. While the cops were in the shop the prick was sitting handcuffed on the pavement covered in blood. He was in tears telling the other cops his mum died at the weekend!! At first I thought he was bullshitting but it turned oot to be true.
I felt really bad for him, I just leathered a grieving man. I decided not to press charges.
Do not get involved in other people's mask disputes is the lesson for today. Thought my rolling about fighting days were over long ago.
Maybe he thought there was more than one of you, maybe putting a mask on in the mirror causes a problem for him.
1611248895527.png

Last edited:
Wow, no kidding mate
As Hoopy said, hope everyone is OK
HH

There is a outstanding question on COVID 19 that nobody has answered is why no player at sevco has reported he is in self isolation,you never here of any testing result have they found the miricle cure,or is this something ELSE that the SFA/SPL ignore,it stands to reason that if some of the biggest clubs in the world various sports are reporting players back room staff even managers are in isolation,however not it seems at sevco,

The Seattle Seahawks were on of the few sports teams in America who avoided covid infection amongst their staff....it is a huge operation much bigger than Celtic
It can be done

**edit** sorry they had one case

There is a outstanding question on COVID 19 that nobody has answered is why no player at sevco has reported he is in self isolation,you never here of any testing result have they found the miricle cure,or is this something ELSE that the SFA/SPL ignore,it stands to reason that if some of the biggest clubs in the world various sports are reporting players back room staff even managers are in isolation,however not it seems at sevco,
The film Word War Z had the answer. Brad Pitt worked out that folk with a terminal illness couldn't be infected with the zombie virus. So its not that far fetched to assume zombies canny catch covid 🤔

And the venue that allowed should have its licence taken away.
It was at a private girls school apparently 50, the school are saying they knew nothing about it as its an events company that hires it out 🤔
Honestly can't believe people would be that fucking stupid when you see on the news every night whats going on in ICUs across the country.
Mind boggling!

Well someone knew what was going on, why are they allowed to hire out school halls whilst the country is in lockdown, I know the schools are shut but I assume the booking wasn't for a couple of hrs, the events company should be checking whats going on.

There's now't queer as folks right enough, apart from the obvious reason why the rush to get married during a pandemic, idiots.

Members online

Latest posts

Back