Coronavirus

I get my vaccination tomorrow, Iā€™ve got a needle phobia, so blood pressure will be thorough the roof šŸ˜± not looking forward to it šŸ˜¢
Literally a piece o Pish big man tell them you look away be very surprised if you even know itā€™s been done didny feel a thing.
good luck Bellshill Bhoy
I got the AstraZeneca Jag had absolutely no side effects only thing I need Six Pairs o socks and gloves šŸ§¤ and do you think I can get a 3 headed hat anyfuckingwhere.

HH šŸ’‰šŸ˜±

You ll be awrite big fella!
Was in hospital in may this year for a kidney stone, had to get blood thinning injections before the operation, the nurse brings it while Iā€™m at lunch, she says ā€Iā€™ll just leave it on the bed table, till you finish, Iā€™ll be back in 10minsā€ back she comes, injected it, then take my pulse and blood pressure, looks at the machine, then looks at me, then looks back at the machine, and saysā€ this machine is broken, those readings say your about to have a heart attackā€ so I explained my needle phobia, ah, she said, ā€œIā€™ll not enter these on your chart, or theyā€™ll cancel your operation, Iā€™ll come back in 1/2 hrā€ she checked them later, their normal, I wonder how many ā€œfaintersā€ they get at the vaccination centres šŸ˜±

J
Was in hospital in may this year for a kidney stone, had to get blood thinning injections before the operation, the nurse brings it while Iā€™m at lunch, she says ā€Iā€™ll just leave it on the bed table, till you finish, Iā€™ll be back in 10minsā€ back she comes, injected it, then take my pulse and blood pressure, looks at the machine, then looks at me, then looks back at the machine, and saysā€ this machine is broken, those readings say your about to have a heart attackā€ so I explained my needle phobia, ah, she said, ā€œIā€™ll not enter these on your chart, or theyā€™ll cancel your operation, Iā€™ll come back in 1/2 hrā€ she checked them later, their normal, I wonder how many ā€œfaintersā€ they get at the vaccination centres šŸ˜±
just the 1 you oops

HH šŸ˜±

just keep thinkin to yersel ,,,your a big jessie feart of needles ,,,,,am sure a kindly nurse will pick you off the floor when you drop ,,,,,,,feckin needles are huge mind and sore as feck
I know mate its mental, Iā€™m a joiner to trade, cuts, nicks and skelfs are an almost daily occurrence, Iā€™m fine with heights, enclosed spaces, mice rats spiders etc......but come at me with that wee needle šŸ˜±

Members online

Latest posts

Back