Coronavirus

I get my vaccination tomorrow, I’ve got a needle phobia, so blood pressure will be thorough the roof 😱 not looking forward to it 😢
Literally a piece o Pish big man tell them you look away be very surprised if you even know it’s been done didny feel a thing.
good luck Bellshill Bhoy
I got the AstraZeneca Jag had absolutely no side effects only thing I need Six Pairs o socks and gloves 🧤 and do you think I can get a 3 headed hat anyfuckingwhere.

HH 💉😱

You ll be awrite big fella!
Was in hospital in may this year for a kidney stone, had to get blood thinning injections before the operation, the nurse brings it while I’m at lunch, she says ”I’ll just leave it on the bed table, till you finish, I’ll be back in 10mins” back she comes, injected it, then take my pulse and blood pressure, looks at the machine, then looks at me, then looks back at the machine, and says” this machine is broken, those readings say your about to have a heart attack” so I explained my needle phobia, ah, she said, “I’ll not enter these on your chart, or they’ll cancel your operation, I’ll come back in 1/2 hr” she checked them later, their normal, I wonder how many “fainters” they get at the vaccination centres 😱

J
Was in hospital in may this year for a kidney stone, had to get blood thinning injections before the operation, the nurse brings it while I’m at lunch, she says ”I’ll just leave it on the bed table, till you finish, I’ll be back in 10mins” back she comes, injected it, then take my pulse and blood pressure, looks at the machine, then looks at me, then looks back at the machine, and says” this machine is broken, those readings say your about to have a heart attack” so I explained my needle phobia, ah, she said, “I’ll not enter these on your chart, or they’ll cancel your operation, I’ll come back in 1/2 hr” she checked them later, their normal, I wonder how many “fainters” they get at the vaccination centres 😱
just the 1 you oops

HH 😱

just keep thinkin to yersel ,,,your a big jessie feart of needles ,,,,,am sure a kindly nurse will pick you off the floor when you drop ,,,,,,,feckin needles are huge mind and sore as feck
I know mate its mental, I’m a joiner to trade, cuts, nicks and skelfs are an almost daily occurrence, I’m fine with heights, enclosed spaces, mice rats spiders etc......but come at me with that wee needle 😱

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back