Coronavirus

Phobias are a cunt I'm an ophidiophobia (that's fear of snakes dozy bastards 🙄) I'm properly shit scared of them but I'll watch any snake program going, I'm sure I know more about snakes than any cunt in the country (know your enemy)
I was rebuilding a dry stone wall in our back garden down south and came across a slow worm, not even a snake, its a legless lizard with no teeth! I properly freaked out wouldn't go back into the garden, the missus had to cut the grass from then on! 😹

Phobias are a cunt I'm an ophidiophobia (that's fear of snakes dozy bastards 🙄) I'm properly shit scared of them but I'll watch any snake program going, I'm sure I know more about snakes than any cunt in the country (know your enemy)
I was rebuilding a dry stone wall in our back garden down south and came across a slow worm, not even a snake, its a legless lizard with no teeth! I properly freaked out wouldn't go back into the garden, the missus had to cut the grass from then on! 😹
It was just a fkn worm!

fanny

Got my first jab on Tuesday past the oxford astra zenica one, felt a little stinging but ok, on the Wednesday I felt like I had a dead arm just the bit the needle went in. It felt as though someone had punched me in the arm muscles Wednesday evening and today though has been totally different, keep falling asleep without any warning. Tonight at 7 was just getting settled to watch the Scotland game and woke up 30 minutes ago 😡

Members online

No members online now.

Back