Corruption in Scottish football

Im listening to Alex Rae on Clyde and he couldnt see anything wrong with that tackle..Didnt think it was excessive..Celtic fan ripping into him :)
See for me aye porteous flew in full pelt but he was sliding in thats only dangerous if the other players foot is planted and he never caught him far as I seen....where as lundstrom jumped in aff the ground out of control which to me is worse porteous shud have got a yellow and talking to

Good letter but will be binned at supporter of Celtic ,these guys don't care even when evidence is provided ,the clubs don't complain and that's all that matters

your swimming against the tide but good on you for firing one off
That may be, kelly, and thank you. I don't expect the SPFL to drop to their knees because I wrote a letter. In fact it's not really the letter itself that's as important as getting the message out and to whatever degree -- a small one, to be sure -- amplified to the wider public.

I understand that this is not a new tactic -- others have done this before -- but it doesn't hurt to do it again.

The really galling part is all the ex-players who fill the media that took every opportunity to mock Celtic fans' complaints just a few weeks ago after watching horrified as Halliday sickenly buckled CalMac's ankle in a deliberate, late, illegal lunge from behind to nearly end his season are the very same ones now inventing apocalyptic scenarios where Porteus MIGHT have connected with a player's leg rather than taking the ball!

The bunch of ignorant biased snivelling goat molesting shitebags can all go feck themselves.

The really galling part is all the ex-players who fill the media that took every opportunity to mock Celtic fans' complaints just a few weeks ago after watching horrified as Halliday sickenly buckled CalMac's ankle in a deliberate, late, illegal lunge from behind to nearly end his season are the very same ones now inventing apocalyptic scenarios where Porteus MIGHT have connected with a player's leg rather than taking the ball!

The bunch of ignorant biased snivelling goat molesting shitebags can all go feck themselves.

Some clown -- I think it was that PR hack for the Huns who's always in hot water -- posted a closeup on Twitter that showed absolutely nothing, saying "See?" I don't know how people get away with that nonsense. Anyway, your last line is right on the mark, Bridie.

Keevings on radio you then have to accept the VAR decision, No only if VAR decison is shown to the viewers as to how the decision is reached. Lines have to be drawn and decisions explained therefore in Scotland it will not be clear cut unless there is no bias as regards who makes the decisons.

This is how one of our whistlers father of another whistler conducts himself, this led to him been appointed a better position as a UEFA panelist. Might be a while before Scotland educates itself.

1633388386345.png

A conflict of interest, another reason why ref welsh shouldn’t be NEAR a hun game…..three out his last four red cards have been against opponents of the Huns…..nothing like giving them a wee haun 😡

Brother James McFadden must have his apron and gloves by now.
The way he came across about the Ryan Porteous challenge was more shocking than
Ludstroms tackle on Doig which the BBC once again have covered up by not showing the incident,just like they did last week when McLaughlin was the last man and brought down the Dundee player two red card incidents which did not get to the compliance officers table to be looked at..
What I cant understand is why the BBC go all out to defend sevco when they deny BBC entry to the cesspit but the BBC keep defending them at every opportunity..
Surely it,s not because they are the biggest arse lickers in the sporting world...hoping some day they will be allowed back inside this troubled hallowed cesspit..

HH
I think that is exactly what they up to mate

A conflict of interest, another reason why ref welsh shouldn’t be NEAR a hun game…..three out his last four red cards have been against opponents of the Huns…..nothing like giving them a wee haun 😡

The more you know the worse it becomes.....anyone else want to see a comprehensive forensic examination of all things of the Hun persuasion?

Would you contribute to it?

Did I imagine reading somewhere that its been 66 domestic games since a sevco player has been red carded during a game ?
Aye mate that’s right, but have had 4 sent aff in the last 7 European games, says it all really, the unseen Masonic hand doesn’t stretch into Europe, if someone in uefa/fifa has a cursory glance into the going ons in Scottish football, it quickly becomes apparent just how much corruption is going on here…. all benefiting just the one team😡

Some clown -- I think it was that PR hack for the Huns who's always in hot water -- posted a closeup on Twitter that showed absolutely nothing, saying "See?" I don't know how people get away with that nonsense. Anyway, your last line is right on the mark, Bridie.
Any normal, professional football club wouldn't have someone like that as their PR... but sevco breaks all the other rules so why break the habit.

Back