CORRUPTION!

O

Oh they are really poor ur bang on there but there's no new blood coming up to take these cunts places for bring shite so they're relaxed in the knowledge they will always be used so it's disnae matter wit they do and nocunts interested I trying trying to better our game
Any so called new blood in mibs, have to match and be prepared to follow the criteria that has been set in stone years ago.
Not until there is a big enough call from every other club, except one, demanding a total overhaul of the whole Scottish game, then change looks a million miles away yet imo.
At present it seems like a OF issue, which no one seems to want or prepared to buy into still.
Maybe with the extra places available in European competition available, and getting into the top 6 to give it some realistic chances to them, might get the lazy, no voices within other clubs, to get off there holes and start fighting for the good of there clubs also

Any so called new blood in mibs, have to match and be prepared to follow the criteria that has been set in stone years ago.
Not until there is a big enough call from every other club, except one, demanding a total overhaul of the whole Scottish game, then change looks a million miles away yet imo.
At present it seems like a OF issue, which no one seems to want or prepared to buy into still.
Maybe with the extra places available in European competition available, and getting into the top 6 to give it some realistic chances to them, might get the lazy, no voices within other clubs, to get off there holes and start fighting for the good of there clubs also
Thats wit I mean a full top to Bottom route of the lot of the dinosaurs and install new blood who's wanting to take our game forward

The biggest problem we as a club have on this issue is the silence of the Celtic Board. Once again they are prepared to sit on their hands, with their mouths shut while we are cheated out of a league title.
Gutless.
Without trying to sound like a supporter of the board, I don't know what they can expect to do, if there remains no support from any of the other teams within the SPFL.
Has any word come from that bald, hun drug dealing bastard about his team getting cheated last night? Yet to hear anything still.
Until some sort of summit involving every club within the SPFL to want to bring about change within the game, then it remains dead in the water with hun scum continuing to destroy the game, and getting worse by every passing season.
All for action to be taken, yet don't know what the solution is, but think it may have to come from our support somehow, and possibly no better chance to highlight the current problem than with the live show against the scum

Without trying to sound like a supporter of the board, I don't know what they can expect to do, if there remains no support from any of the other teams within the SPFL.
Has any word come from that bald, hun drug dealing bastard about his team getting cheated last night? Yet to hear anything still.
Until some sort of summit involving every club within the SPFL to want to bring about change within the game, then it remains dead in the water with hun scum continuing to destroy the game, and getting worse by every passing season.
All for action to be taken, yet don't know what the solution is, but think it may have to come from our support somehow, and possibly no better chance to highlight the current problem than with the live show against the scum
Thats the thing 8ts no good just us wanting change we need the whole league to want to push it well everybody apart fae the huns obviously

Thats the thing 8ts no good just us wanting change we need the whole league to want to pish it well everybody apart fae the huns obviously
As far as I'm concerned the whole future of Scottish football is currently at stake.
If I didn't possess the passion for Celtic in the manner that I do, then I would have given up on Scottish football long ago.
Last season, I actually came close to throwing in the towel, and even at times early season, I was getting sick to the pit of my stomach with what is currently going on.
Have had to take an interest in the EPL to try to keep somewhat sane, and if it wasn't for Ange and the players in there efforts of changing how the Scottish football can actually be played, then I dare say, I possibly would have ended up having to watch Celtic from a far, as it becomes sole destroying trying to watch the game in its current state

The game in Scotland is being left behind the rest of the football world, due to the reluctance bring in VAR . It's the cost clubs complain about, mibbie the SFA should spend less on their International Freebie Trips & start reinvesting some of their ££££ & help the smaller clubs who complain about the cost.

But we all know it's fuck all to do with cost, its tae protect the Huns, MIBs.v😡🤬😡

Its time we bought our own crayons and put them to good use. Works for other clubs.

Seriously though, why the omerta from our board against the officials??.

I’m sure they would say they would be pissing in to the wind with any official public complaint they were to make without the support of other clubs and the SMSM would be all over them.....the blue pound also comes in to the equation as well imo.....not to mention there’s one or two current cosy business arrangements at play that certain folk wouldn’t like to see jeopardised...

Possibly the only way to get the board to act on this would be from a health and safety standpoint. If we compare their inaction to the actions of other clubs when they have had reason for complaint about refereeing competency we can clearly see they are failing in their duty of care to their employees. Such wilful disregard for employee health and safety would not be tolerated in any other industry. There might be a way to apply pressure if there was any legal avenue open. Be worth a lawyer looking into it perhaps.

Board should be banging on the SFA door telling them to sort it out of they will go higher and complain to UEFA or FIFA about refs allowing our players to be assaulted with no protection from the refs if these bodies tell t h am to sort it or Scotland will be banned from tournaments there might be some action taken

When SPFL officials don’t see what the rest of the world sees, it cannot be explained away as them simply being incompetent.

I suppose when it happens consistently against Celtic, it can also be explained away as paranoia?

When the Huns are historically and consistently the beneficiaries of dubious if not scandalous decisions from the MIB, and the opposite cannot be said for Celtic, it cannot simply be explained away as honest mistakes.

So, when a clear pattern emerges, which it has.....that is supported by irrefutable evidence, over a substantial period of time, that clearly demonstrates that one team in the SPFL benefits above all others, then we are no longer in the realms of suggesting anything other than cheating and corruption is at play.

Game management by the MIB is a major feature of what we are all witnessing on a regular basis from these sleekit Hun acolytes.

They stop and slow the game down at every opportunity which disrupts the tempo of the game we want to play.

They allow our players to be assaulted and fail to sanction opposing hammer throwers until late in the game when it doesn’t matter.

They book our players at any given opportunity, which obviously inhibits their effectiveness for obvious reasons.

They give free kicks against us regularly, every time an opponent throws himself to the ground at the slightest contact.....this in turn allows our opponents to launch dangerous balls in to our penalty box.

Also, there is clear and statistical evidence available that the Huns are awarded a far higher proportion of penalties and receive next to no red cards in the SPFL, over a considerable period of time, in contrast to every other team in the SPFL, from the MIB.....yet when they play in Europe the pattern is entirely different.....coincidence?.....and that’s just a few things off the top of my head.

Therefore, in my view, to suggest the MIB are simply incompetent, flies in the face of the facts.

They MIB are on message.....they are cheating, corrupt individuals, and know exactly what they are doing, and most of us I believe, are well aware of their motivations for why they do it...
MiBs replaced ebts

We all knew it was coming we could see the refs blue print in play at the 2015 league cup semi against sevco give it a watch on youtube

The fact the huns have went straight to the sfa and got there way within a few days screams corruption the fix is in they need the money or they're fucked ,ebts are out the window as they can't afford it
Beaton couldn't be as blatant last night but then Robertson made sure the other mob got all 3 points

The game in Scotland is being left behind the rest of the football world, due to the reluctance bring in VAR . It's the cost clubs complain about, mibbie the SFA should spend less on their International Freebie Trips & start reinvesting some of their ££££ & help the smaller clubs who complain about the cost.

But we all know it's fuck all to do with cost, its tae protect the Huns, MIBs.v😡🤬😡
They all shat it when bt offered it for free ,,,,,tells us all we needed to know

The problem with VAR is, it basically takes the MiB “honest mistakes” out of the equation.
Already this season, even with us dropping 4 points to Livvy, we would be ahead if all these “honest mistakes” had been VAR’d.
VAR ain’t comin in till this league is secured by Sevco with the help of the MiB.
The sad thing is, the SFA and even out board are in on it.
Sevco are dead again without next seasons CL cash.
We secured league after league because basically we were always ahead of them.
IMHO its much easier for a MiB to make sure a team doesn’t lose than it is to make sure they win.
Hence, when they lead us we cannot overhaul it unless we beat them.
That’s what its gonna come down to, and unless we stuff them, the MiB are always there waiting….just waiting on their opportunity..

Has anyone else come to the realisation that the MIB will go to whatever lengths are necessary to ensure the Huns win this league?

We have all just witnessed on camera, a blatant handball on the goal line by a Hun defender.....irrefutable evidence, that should have resulted in a penalty kick awarded against the Huns and the offending defender dismissed.....clearly seen by the MIB and a world wide audience and yet no action was taken. An unbelievable scenario.

We have entered a realm of cheating and corruption that simply defies belief.

There must be something that can be done about it?

A concentrated effort by this and other Celtic sites to run with this?

Surely we are not going to let this one go the way of countless others?

There has to be a way of highlighting this blatant cheating and corruption and taking it to a wider audience?

When good men do nothing? You know the rest. Anyone?

Link below courtesy of Bridie Bhoy.

Listened to SSB earlier and they all thought this wasn't a penalty an ex Celt Mark Wilson said Hearts goal last night was a tight offside call

It's just mental , beyond belief

The refereeing this season has been disgusting..Im glad Alan Muirs cheating has been highlighted also as ive always viewed him on the same level as Beaton,Madden and Dallas etc..Nick Walsh has also been a disgrace , i think hes gave 5 red cards in his last 7 Rangers* games hes refereed ,to opposition players ..Don Robertson and Wiilie Collum try to over compensate because they were brought up Catholics ..Beaton,Madden,Dallas,Muir and Walsh couldnt care less about been seen as biased as we remember Beaton going for a pint after the game to get back slapped by his fellow Rangers* fans..

Ita credit to Ange and Celtic that we are still in the hunt with the amount of help our tax dodging friends are getting..People can argue about pen decisions and sending offs but they get EVERY big decision..Law of averages you would think would mean that cant happen but it does .. Livingston should be writing to the SFA after last night but wont of course..

The reason i know its corruption because i am dreading Maddens refereeing next Wednesday..I KNOW any big decisions wont go our way.. The majority of refs here want Rangers* to win the league and they will do their upmost to help their team with everything that is at stake this season ..The cheating will continue

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back