CORRUPTION!

I am more of the opinion that our referees are shockingly incompetent rather than bias, although there's a few who are open to accusations of bias.
If you watch Sportscene last night, or any other night, they spend more time discussing poor refereeing decisions in all games and not just in those featuring either us or them. The fact FIFA won't touch any our referees with a bargepole is also telling (they still get UEFA games as Brother Dallas still has a say in selection).
Robertson is a danger to players careers, he allows leg breaking challenges go unpunished. Is that only Celtic games? Or is he guilty of that in all games? His failure to give Livvy a penalty last night was quite simply he was in such a poor position he couldn't see it. There were several players between him and the incident, he should have been standing a few yards either side of where he actually was.
Madden being an ex-Rangers season ticket holder should not be allowed to referee any of their games, especially a derby game like next week. Unconscious bias is natural in all people, including referees.
Walsh who referees their game v Ross Co this weekend works with Sevco youth players. How can he be allowed to referee their games when he works with them?
Beaton is a cheating bastard.
The SFA like to copy what is happening down south, strangely they're not keen on referees having to declare who they support and not being able to referee games involving that team.
I agree that referrees do make mistakes

But the inherrent cultural bias in their selection means over a full season those individual errors (assuming they are. NOT blatantly cheating) do add up to a very significant bias towards that culture which is exactly why they have a stranglehold on SFA selection with masonic cultural bias right through its spine which means the inherrent bias is to the masonic clubs and since ibro is quite openly built as a masonic temple

the bias will be reflected in favour of the masonic masters of that temple.

individual errors do occur.

But systemic bias and cultural bias will make it swing like a biased bowling ball towards the desired direction

in every minute moment the bias is hard to detect
but over the full season it can result in huge swing in a particular direction all on its own

But that said they are that desperate in my opinion to keep the crypt operational they are doing even more than inherrent bias but using their other bias machines the propaganda of their masonic press to cover over and distract away from the root causes with both as bad as each other squirrels

no no no

the bias is clear and present even if the odd decision doesnt fit 100 percent bias

all you need is 55 percent (55 is strong enough imo) for landslide error bias

And historically that figure might even be accurate over the duration

masons love a rigged game, its why they band into a brotherhood, to bias the brethren

Without trying to sound like a supporter of the board, I don't know what they can expect to do, if there remains no support from any of the other teams within the SPFL.
Has any word come from that bald, hun drug dealing bastard about his team getting cheated last night? Yet to hear anything still.
Until some sort of summit involving every club within the SPFL to want to bring about change within the game, then it remains dead in the water with hun scum continuing to destroy the game, and getting worse by every passing season.
All for action to be taken, yet don't know what the solution is, but think it may have to come from our support somehow, and possibly no better chance to highlight the current problem than with the live show against the scum
I understand John, but I believe, we as a club should be leading the public exposure of this issue. We should not need to rely on the support of others to fight against what is morally wrong.

Also, we are the biggest, most successful club in Scotland. With a massive european and world history and profile. Bigger than that of the combined remaining Scottish Clubs. We carry a knockout punch to the corrupt entities.They need us more, than we need them. But we have to call their bluff.

Our status, our media profile, our ability to influence sponsors and public opinion, indeed influence government, is way beyond what can be mustered against us. Our Board should recognise this and have the courage to face the battle to see it through.

Lowering ourselves to accepting their low standards makes us look weak. It confirms to them that they can get away with it, with impunity. And so it will continue.

On the financial side, we are a £100 million plus annual business. Any other business of this size, will go out of its way, to legally protect its interests. We are not doing so. Indeed our Board have a fiduciary duty to do so. But they do not. Why? Wedded to the 'Old Firm' model nonsense? Don't want to rock the boat? Too scared of losing their own positions and status? Scared of change? Gutless? Or a combination of them all?

I don't know. But I do believe that doing the right thing is the most important of all. It requires courage, tenacity, and a belief that what you are doing is right. And the right thing, is to call out the cheating and corruption that stalks, and is endemic in the Scottish game. And now is the time. But only our Board can do this effectively.

Love your insightful posts John. Keep them coming.👍

Last edited:
I understand John, but I believe, we as a club should be leading the public exposure of this issue. We should not need to rely on the support of others to fight against what is morally wrong.

Also, we are the biggest, most successful club in Scotland. With a massive european and world history and profile. Bigger than that of the combined remaining Scottish Clubs. We carry a knockout punch to the corrupt entities.They need us more, than we need them. But we have to call their bluff.

Our status, our media profile, our ability to influence sponsors and public opinion, indeed influence government, is way beyond what can be mustered against us. Our Board should recognise this and have the courage to face the battle to see it through.

Lowering ourselves to accepting their low standards makes us look weak. It confirms to them that they can get away with it, with impunity. And so it will continue.

On the financial side, we are a £100 million plus annual business. Any other business of this size, will go out of its way, to legally protect its interests. We are not doing so. Indeed our Board have a fiduciary duty to do so. But they do not. Why? Wedded to the 'Old Firm' model nonsense? Don't want to rock the boat? Too scared of losing their own positions and status? Scared of change? Gutless? Or a combination of them all?

I don't know. But I do believe that doing the right thing is the most important of all. It requires courage, tenacity, and a belief that what you are doing is right. And the right thing, is to call out the cheating and corruption that stalks, and is endemic in the Scottish game. And now is the time. But only our Board can do this effectively.

Love your insightful posts John. Keep them coming.👍
Maybe then POD, it might not be a bad idea to demand the outcome of the meeting between the scum and the Scottish FA last week.
The scum were awarded 2 pen and saved from getting a clear cut one not given against them.
Yet we have had to put up with trying to be kicked off the pitch, and cheating decisions given against us in return.
Coincidence my hole

Maybe then POD, it might not be a bad idea to demand the outcome of the meeting between the scum and the Scottish FA last week.
The scum were awarded 2 pen and saved from getting a clear cut one not given against them.
Yet we have had to put up with trying to be kicked off the pitch, and cheating decisions given against us in return.
Coincidence my hole
Agree John. I'm sure the SFA would quote a rule regarding confidentiality. But the simple act, by our Board of requesting such, would ruffle a few feathers.That would be a start.

I agree that referrees do make mistakes

But the inherrent cultural bias in their selection means over a full season those individual errors (assuming they are. NOT blatantly cheating) do add up to a very significant bias towards that culture which is exactly why they have a stranglehold on SFA selection with masonic cultural bias right through its spine which means the inherrent bias is to the masonic clubs and since ibro is quite openly built as a masonic temple

the bias will be reflected in favour of the masonic masters of that temple.

individual errors do occur.

But systemic bias and cultural bias will make it swing like a biased bowling ball towards the desired direction

in every minute moment the bias is hard to detect
but over the full season it can result in huge swing in a particular direction all on its own

But that said they are that desperate in my opinion to keep the crypt operational they are doing even more than inherrent bias but using their other bias machines the propaganda of their masonic press to cover over and distract away from the root causes with both as bad as each other squirrels

no no no

the bias is clear and present even if the odd decision doesnt fit 100 percent bias

all you need is 55 percent (55 is strong enough imo) for landslide error bias

And historically that figure might even be accurate over the duration

masons love a rigged game, its why they band into a brotherhood, to bias the brethren

Well said!

We need to not lose sight of the fact that what you say is 100% accurate.....Ibrox is indeed a Masonic Temple dedicated to all things masonic.....the masonic cry for help has gone out and all those of a masonic persuasion must heed that cry and assist where they can.....what we are witnessing goes beyond bias in my view.....the brethren are answering the call...

Possibly the only way to get the board to act on this would be from a health and safety standpoint. If we compare their inaction to the actions of other clubs when they have had reason for complaint about refereeing competency we can clearly see they are failing in their duty of care to their employees. Such wilful disregard for employee health and safety would not be tolerated in any other industry. There might be a way to apply pressure if there was any legal avenue open. Be worth a lawyer looking into it perhaps.

I agree this is an avenue that could be explored.....mibbies WC could give us his thoughts on this, or even write an article on it?...

We've got 3 games against the HUN'S win them & we win the lge, of course we need too win the other games. We also need a coordinated email campaign too the SFA, Various Media Outlets, news channels, etchighlighting every bit of mibbery, that enables a hun win.

For Those Who Lurk
SAME OLD RANJURS ALWAYS CHEATING. YER NOWT BUT HEATING HUN BASTURDS
GIRFUY YA DELUDED HUN C🤡NTS🖕🇮🇪

Possibly the only way to get the board to act on this would be from a health and safety standpoint. If we compare their inaction to the actions of other clubs when they have had reason for complaint about refereeing competency we can clearly see they are failing in their duty of care to their employees. Such wilful disregard for employee health and safety would not be tolerated in any other industry. There might be a way to apply pressure if there was any legal avenue open. Be worth a lawyer looking into it perhaps.
This is a good shout mate ....Celtic like any other workplace will have a Health & Safety professional employed and that individual is duty bound to protect the welfare and Safety of all employees as does the employer. They wouldn't need a Lawyer intervention as the reporting procedures to the legal authorities are already in place via HSE and local authority. Risk management will be already written into Celtics Poiicy and procedures.
Serious injury needs to be reported to local authority as does Serious near miss/Dangerous occurrence as they are both notifiable by law. How this is perceived or interpreted by the footballing authorities is anyone's guess. Anyone can report their concerns to HSE or Local Authority(EHO) who would investigate through visiting the employers and assessing number of injuries / near misses and root causes for evidence of remedial action to reduce or eliminate risk. Both have powers to take serious action if said risks are not addressed.

The media will be waiting desperately for us to make some complaint so they can roll out the ready to print headlines that we are trying to influence the refs 🤬
Yip - the only headlines I'm seen about Beaton's awful refereeing performance was some Hundit mouthing off that Bitton should have been sent off! So again the narrative after watching a truly awful biased pantomine by a MIB is that Celtic were the ones that got lucky and were favoured by the ref!

So far I've seen stories about Bitton and Jota and why they should have been sent off, I've seen stuff about the 2 offside goals 😂, crap only one was, nothing about Devlin and a few others with persistent fouls being ignored nothing about our penalty , the puppet media are to be ignored and should be banned from Celtic Park until they decide to offer the facts rather than their DUP led agenda.

Grow a set Celtic, you are in danger of losing a lot of the younger generation who can see the corruption being ignored.

I would like to know the answer to weather any other sport in the world can be ran as ridiculously as Scottish football has been for many a long year now and getting worse?
How can anybody justify a multi million pound business (which Scottish football is) been determined by amateurs deciding upon the outcome, year in, year out?
They think that they are been clever by trying to show the mibs are more incompetent than cheating as such, when you take into account how many ridiculous decisions that have also gone on with team's outside of Glasgow as well.
Of course this is only a disguise to try and hide what is really going on and what is at stake still, and all for one club only?
How the issue, which is far easier to highlight in this day and age, with the amount of evidence for everyone to see, remains well beyond me still?
Problems call for solutions, yet everyone seems to want to moan about the problems than look for the solutions, which won't be found either all the while the powers to be are happy enough to bury there heads in the sand and remain content with running a rigged game, full to the gills with corruption and using amateurs to determine the outcome?
Well SKY how the fuck are you going to market such a product, when it's as rotten to the core as it remains, and even more so, when you shower of bastards have become involved?
Everyone knows that SKY are only interested in keeping this "OF" brand alive, and need the scum to maintain and keep the lie going.
I think that on Wednesday the Celtic support needs to unite to actually smash this lie to pieces, promote the "OF" brand died in 2012 and is only for the history archives now.
Scottish football still remains in the "OF" brand, weather we like it or not, and in a marketing world as such, the brand has to be smashed in order to force the changes that Scottish football desperately needs in order to try and gain some respect back into it imo.
Scottish football remains beyond a joke currently, and it disgusts me that we remain part of the biggest joke of an organisation that we are stuck in still.
With an even bigger viewing audience than usual on Wednesday, we have the opportunity to smash this brand and highlight the state of Scottish football as it currently remains.
To good of an opportunity to refuse imo.

Has anyone else come to the realisation that the MIB will go to whatever lengths are necessary to ensure the Huns win this league?

We have all just witnessed on camera, a blatant handball on the goal line by a Hun defender.....irrefutable evidence, that should have resulted in a penalty kick awarded against the Huns and the offending defender dismissed.....clearly seen by the MIB and a world wide audience and yet no action was taken. An unbelievable scenario.

We have entered a realm of cheating and corruption that simply defies belief.

There must be something that can be done about it?

A concentrated effort by this and other Celtic sites to run with this?

Surely we are not going to let this one go the way of countless others?

There has to be a way of highlighting this blatant cheating and corruption and taking it to a wider audience?

When good men do nothing? You know the rest. Anyone?

Link below courtesy of Bridie Bhoy.

only got three letters.
VAR.

I would like to know the answer to weather any other sport in the world can be ran as ridiculously as Scottish football has been for many a long year now and getting worse?
How can anybody justify a multi million pound business (which Scottish football is) been determined by amateurs deciding upon the outcome, year in, year out?
They think that they are been clever by trying to show the mibs are more incompetent than cheating as such, when you take into account how many ridiculous decisions that have also gone on with team's outside of Glasgow as well.
Of course this is only a disguise to try and hide what is really going on and what is at stake still, and all for one club only?
How the issue, which is far easier to highlight in this day and age, with the amount of evidence for everyone to see, remains well beyond me still?
Problems call for solutions, yet everyone seems to want to moan about the problems than look for the solutions, which won't be found either all the while the powers to be are happy enough to bury there heads in the sand and remain content with running a rigged game, full to the gills with corruption and using amateurs to determine the outcome?
Well SKY how the fuck are you going to market such a product, when it's as rotten to the core as it remains, and even more so, when you shower of bastards have become involved?
Everyone knows that SKY are only interested in keeping this "OF" brand alive, and need the scum to maintain and keep the lie going.
I think that on Wednesday the Celtic support needs to unite to actually smash this lie to pieces, promote the "OF" brand died in 2012 and is only for the history archives now.
sky couldn't give a fk about marketing all they want is few games to fill the slots and shaft the folk who sign up for sky ,sky the sfa the spfl the mib matters not a fk so long as our club remain silent

Everything needs to start at club level and not behind closed doors right now the board are seen as pathetic cowards and they're more than happy with that ,even the racism smears and the lies about assaults at the glasgow derby they remained silent

Sadly until such times as they really fight for the club and the fans then the games a bogey ,it's a rigged game so pay up your season ticket money stfu and take yer seat
even the dugs in the street know the fix is in

sky couldn't give a fk about marketing all they want is few games to fill the slots and shaft the folk who sign up for sky ,sky the sfa the spfl the mib matters not a fk so long as our club remain silent

Everything needs to start at club level and not behind closed doors right now the board are seen as pathetic cowards and they're more than happy with that ,even the racism smears and the lies about assaults at the glasgow derby they remained silent

Sadly until such times as they really fight for the club and the fans then the games a bogey ,it's a rigged game so pay up your season ticket money stfu and take yer seat
even the dugs in the street know the fix is in
Sky have never forgiven the SPL for thinking they would be better off rejecting the tv deal about 20 years ago. It appears as though they take great pleasure in shafting us at every opportunity to remind us that we mean very little to them. It was such a shame BT turned their noses up at us as they actually seemed to care about providing a good service and promoting our game. Now Slippy G has left then their interest will drop even more.

And you are right - our club don't seem to mind being treated like this either.

Sky have never forgiven the SPL for thinking they would be better off rejecting the tv deal about 20 years ago. It appears as though they take great pleasure in shafting us at every opportunity to remind us that we mean very little to them. It was such a shame BT turned their noses up at us as they actually seemed to care about providing a good service and promoting our game. Now Slippy G has left then their interest will drop even more.

And you are right - our club don't seem to mind being treated like this either.
Time to ditch the tv deal, go it alone, there only 2 teams in the league anyone wants to watch, Celtic tv and hun tv should sell their own rights, there NO market for anyone else, who would pay for st Johnstone v st mirren on a Tuesday night?

Scottish football still remains in the "OF" brand, weather we like it or not, and in a marketing world as such, the brand has to be smashed in order to force the changes that Scottish football desperately needs in order to try and gain some respect back into it imo.
Scottish football remains beyond a joke currently, and it disgusts me that we remain part of the biggest joke of an organisation that we are stuck in still.
With an even bigger viewing audience than usual on Wednesday, we have the opportunity to smash this brand and highlight the state of Scottish football as it currently remains.
To good of an opportunity to refuse imo.
Absolute great post to put a different slant on it, I wonder what Big Ange really thinks about football situation in planet Scotland now he has settled in here must think to himself what type of football backwater he has landed in.
In fact I even hate thinking this
Hope I'm wrong, love the guy to bits, hope he stays as long as wants, might think to himself Hay Hoo this is no for me. The game here in Country is bent and corrupt all for and particularly this season with the 30/40 million at the end of, and we all agree one club, plus referees, press,Media, S F Association
Rotten to the core, he might be thinking enough is enough, hope no, again (omo) sorry to put a damper on this post but
TAXI FOR ANGE aye/naw?

Absolute great post to put a different slant on it, I wonder what Big Ange really thinks about football situation in planet Scotland now he has settled in here must think to himself what type of football backwater he has landed in.
Hope I'm wrong, love the guy to bits, hope he stays as long as wants, might think to himself Hay Hoo this is no for me. The game here in Country is bent and corrupt all for and particularly this season with the 30/40 million at the end of, and we all agree one club, plus referees, press,Media, S F Association
Rotten to the core, he might be thinking enough is enough, hope no, again (omo) sorry to put a damper on this post but
TAXI FOR ANGE aye/naw?
Far too early for this kind of talk....We've Only Just Begun....

TAXI FOR ANGE aye/naw?
This remains a great concern to myself chubbstar.
Totally believe in what Ange claimed about wanting to build something very special at the club, and in so many respects he has already achieved that, and only left with just how much success it will bring to the club now.
We are now expecting another long haul of success yet again, and not to much stands in our way of achieving it either.
The powers to be within the game can see that and remain terrified at the prospect looming, especially now that no one can compete against us within the markets Ange has already opened up.
So is beyond the reality of wanting to force him away from Scottish football to try and bring and end to the monster of a club he has in the making?
Not like he wouldn't be in the market for potential huge job offers already, as most can already see what he has created, yet the level of corruption on show has tried to dilute his achievements to date.
It has long been stated that you only really get a 2 year shelf life for anyone with ambition in Scottish football, we tend to like to blame the extra money on offer elsewhere, but could the reality remain within that's just how much anyone can really tolerate been stuck in the middle of so much that remains WRONG within Scottish football still?
Just ask yourself how long your own tolerance levels would be, if in the same position? I know my own wouldn't last very long at all

Members online

No members online now.

Back