COULD CELTIC MAKE STAR PERMANENT: THE FUTURE LOOKS LAXALT!

The way he is playing we would have little chance of keeping hold of him as I would be sure plenty in the EPL have taken notice already after his 2 European matches. Just hoping we got the option to buy in, but don't think we did.
I do not think we did either get the option to buy. What a start to his Celtic career breaking a five year old record for the number of most successful tackles 13 v lille away terrific. Hope we can hang onto him but hope is all I have I think that milan will have decided that's enough loan outs for laxalt and hes now ready for the milan club. He is already a cult hero at Celtic but if he takes us to the 10 and decides to go back or is called back I'll settle gladly for that great signing and once more well done to hammond and his team ☘

Found this on tinternet where an option to buy might be in there , milan paid 13 million according to the piece and want the majority of that back 8million plus, given that weve been spending in that bracket of late namely julien and eddy and duffys wages then it would be an absolute steal even at 10 million wed have to take that imo

Found this on tinternet where an option to buy might be in there , milan paid 13 million according to the piece and want the majority of that back 8million plus, given that weve been spending in that bracket of late namely julien and eddy and duffys wages then it would be an absolute steal even at 10 million wed have to take that imo
Latest is A.C would accept 5 million!

I've a feeling that the fee for Laxalt is immaterial, we could afford or more importantly we could not afford to not sign him. It's convincing him Glasgow is the place to be.

This season I'm afraid he won't get to see and hear our fans home or away, and with Covid etc I cant see Celtic paying him a fortune to stay for a few seasons.

I hope the bhoy does stay beyond this season as he is getting better by the week, hope he can play on the plastic pitches of the wee plastic football clubs in our league.

H.H

Back