Council & Police bottle it

Michael D

I really couldn't believe what I was hearing on my radio this afternoon! In the interest of safety and fear of violence, consent has been given to let 3 gatherings of orange disorders walk through our streets over the weekend!
Seemingly the police ruled it was better to let it happen "because it might lead to violence on the streets,if permission was denied"!
Am I wrong In this, in that police were meant to be in command of law and order. Imagine them backing down to threats from mobs of bigoted oranotangs! Mikey bhoy

I really couldn't believe what I was hearing on my radio this afternoon! In the interest of safety and fear of violence, consent has been given to let 3 gatherings of orange disorders walk through our streets over the weekend!
Seemingly the police ruled it was better to let it happen "because it might lead to violence on the streets,if permission was denied"!
Am I wrong In this, in that police were meant to be in command of law and order. Imagine them backing down to threats from mobs of bigoted oranotangs! Mikey bhoy

Police voting for their cultural identity to be maintained and reaping the rewards of the overtime as a result.....it’s a win, win for them

No surprise there
They use the 'threat' of violence, as some kind of excuse, for allowing them to march
They're supposed o help keep law and order, to help protect the general public, from mobs like these
Instead of letting these thugs dictate, the council & the police shoud be doing their jobs, maintaining law & order
Most people, don't want these neanderthals marching through the streets

Don’t forget people,this is the GREATEST WEE COUNTRY in the WORLD ,or so Nicola keeps telling us ,it is shite ?cannot take control ,let it happen because if not it would brew trouble ,police and politicians are a feckin joke ,am pissed off with this ,Hh

So... to prevent violence from racist thugs, the police have decided to allow racist thugs to march through the streets. We are the best wee country in the world to some people you know....there are people from the far right all over europe and hillbillies in the deep south of the USA looking at fair scotland with hearts full of love tinged with a little bit of jealousy...."if only our country was like Scotland....we could march through the streets dressed in black or with our white sheets on....its not fair, God bless Scotland"

Just seen this on the news and it's bloody shocking! Where else in society would the fear of someone's reaction change a council decision??
"If you ask me to pay that parking fine I'll kick someone's teeth in."

"no problem Hoopy just throw it in the bin pal"

Aye right!

Just seen this on the news and it's bloody shocking! Where else in society would the fear of someone's reaction change a council decision??
"If you ask me to pay that parking fine I'll kick someone's teeth in."

"no problem Hoopy just throw it in the bin pal"

Aye right!

Everyone in scotland should jump on this. Send an email to your local council refusing to pay council tax....state that being forced to pay it fills you with anger and if you are made to, you feel you will go on a rampage. So it's best you dont pay 👍👍

Always wanted an independent Scotland,but wi'the civil war that would inevitably follow(follow!) it's no'feckin worth it,the orange fascist bastaarts allowed tae march,cos' if the orange fascist bastaart aren't there will be violence! cop's bottle it,GCC bottle it,Scottish government bottles it, so it;s mob rule, the precedent has been set,ban a march,they'll cause mayhem! Listened to LBC during the week,Shelagh Fogerty,did not believe there were serious sectarian disturbances in Govan,as orange fascist bastaarts tried to attack a republican march!!!!!
the lid has been kept on the rising level's of hate, bile and violence from the scum for too long,maybe this weekend's hatefest will make national headlines,or will it remain oor"great wee countrie's hidden shame ! be safe out there bhoys and ghirls!

Always wanted an independent Scotland,but wi'the civil war that would inevitably follow(follow!) it's no'feckin worth it,the orange fascist bastaarts allowed tae march,cos' if the orange fascist bastaart aren't there will be violence! cop's bottle it,GCC bottle it,Scottish government bottles it, so it;s mob rule, the precedent has been set,ban a march,they'll cause mayhem! Listened to LBC during the week,Shelagh Fogerty,did not believe there were serious sectarian disturbances in Govan,as orange fascist bastaarts tried to attack a republican march!!!!!
the lid has been kept on the rising level's of hate, bile and violence from the scum for too long,maybe this weekend's hatefest will make national headlines,or will it remain oor"great wee countrie's hidden shame ! be safe out there bhoys and ghirls!
Well said Mick, the whole thing is another embarrassing fuckfest in allowing their kulture to run riot and cause fear and anxiety over decent society. Councils need to show some balls and ban public displays of bigotry and if it goes tits up send in the fukin riot squads.its Friday night so I'm on the Chivas Regal again so don't expect fluffy comments tonight mate! 😹

The police are not in command of law and order. The police are in command of keeping law and order. Which apparently they are 2 different things

Look if its was that easy tae ban these fuckwits it woyld be done long before now. It's been suggested that this marching season should be allowed to finish.

Then legislation be brought in at council level to restrict the number of (sectarian) marches & Policing costs be paid by the organisation planning the march.

When the Church of Scotland distanced themselves from it last week it didn't go down to well with the OO. When the chyrch you claim to be protecting tells you tae GTF.

The OO are not in the greatest of finacial health & any court case taken by them against the new legislation would bankrupt them. If that doesn't break them policing costs will.

The SNP government can't be seen to be oppressive to any citizens, after all Scotland is inclusive, but they can advise councils, so it looks as if the councils bring in the legislation 🤔😂😂😂😂

Back