Covid karma

shame for deidco it’s just before 2 very important games
Just read that too
A skeptic might think they were trying to deflect from their current racism dilemma, but no matter, as sure as there's rain 'the odd time' in Greenock, they will suffer no consequences from the governing body in Scotland, as they are The Peepo

HH

COVID is no joke , I have had it , it was not pleasant , I wish all the rangers players well ,

But not before Sunday , let’s skelp the tribute act

what goes around comes around

Belfast lab , clearly not doing there job

repricussions in the morning

oops 🤷‍♂️

Strange how, they release news of positive COVID-19 test results, in front of the two biggest games of their season so far….nothing like getting your excuses for failure in early, also a change in the isolation protocols, meaning that now “ close contacts” don’t have to isolate if they’ve had both doses of the vaccine and returned an negative test, so now doesn’t decimate a team as it did last season
I’m sorry…I don’t feel any sympathy for the COVID cheats…

Interesting they are declaring positive tests ahead of having to travel to Europe..is this the reason it has forced their hand to declare it with the necessary covid documentation they may have to produce for travel. Just a thought. Of course I wish anyone who contracts this horrible virus a speedy recovery.

I'm astonished that they have actually owned up to this rather than a single player disappearing for 2 weeks with a "mystery injury" as happened last season. I bet it turns out someone has let the cat out of the bag so they have been forced to go public about this - or am I just being too cynical?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back