Covid karma

But if you have had your 2 vaccines you don't have to now which would suggest that their players haven't been vaccinated.
I’m not 100% but recently my maw n paw had to isolate for 10 days when one of the weans who live with them had it. The kid had symptoms. Then at day 9 another of kids tested positive but had no symptoms, they didn’t need to isolate
Confusing but true

I’m not 100% but recently my maw n paw had to isolate for 10 days when one of the weans who live with them had it. The kid had symptoms. Then at day 9 another of kids tested positive but had no symptoms, they didn’t need to isolate
Confusing but true
I believe the I-POX test is, whether you can 'do the bouncy' for 30 seconds
Mibbe Jimmy Bell has it, and that's why Kent ended up being the odd man out, with the old jersey last week, mind you 'odd man out' is his normal state of being, with his 'bum fluff' on the chinny, chinny, chin, and his Banjo Boy, Mutant, haircut

Perhaps they will withdraw from the game . This happened a few times in the League Cup earlier this season .
The other team were awarded a 3-0 victory .
Do you think they are shit scared and want to take a lesser hammering than if they played the game ?

HH

I believe the I-POX test is, whether you can 'do the bouncy' for 30 seconds
Mibbe Jimmy Bell has it, and that's why Kent ended up being the odd man out, with the old jersey last week, mind you 'odd man out' is his normal state of being, with his 'bum fluff' on the chinny, chinny, chin, and his Banjo Boy, Mutant, haircut
I remember Swally or somebody being interviewed about 'sweetie man' Bell giving out late night kit kats and mars bars to Rangers players in their hotel rooms but never having anything for Mo Johnston until he had proven his coat was turned. Maybe it's a different kind of candy these days and the financial constraints mean they have to share the same straw.

Last edited:
Ye need a negative PCR test within 3 days of travelling to Armenia. If you can't prove that you are negative you are given a test in Armenia and quarantined until the results. Phil Mac says he spoke to the Armenian consulate in Dublin.

If sevco were not playing abroad none of this would have come out. They would have kept it in- shithouse and said nothing. They would have fielded a Covid Select v Celtic on Sunday.
I have a feeling the Covid rules that apply for every team in Scotland will be manipulated to accommodate the sevvies. I will be very surprised if the rules are applied to the only company, anywhere in the world, to survive liquidation and death.

Last edited:
Back